Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Massage Leyton  (Read 1732 times)

Offline hoster007

External Link/Members Only

Location: Mid terrace house in residential area. Parking available around paid £2.90 for street parking for 2 hours.
Price paid: £60, one hour
Services sampled: Massage with hand relief

Booking was a day in advance and got a time slot I wanted.

As per previous reviews, she is quite good looking and has a good body. The massage was excellent, I was allowed to touch her she was clothed it is extra for topless and underwear.  She worked my back and legs first with lots of CC swipes and worked the buttocks regions for a good 10 minutes. Then flip over worked the front then finished with a good hand relief.

Overall good massage so I think reasonable value for money.

Offline pewpewpew

Any idea what days and times she works? I asked her before but can't remember. I think her last booking is 5pm and doesn't work weekends? I want to give her a go before she gives it all up

Offline MajorPayne

How did you agree the massage with HR?

Offline hoster007

Any idea what days and times she works? I asked her before but can't remember. I think her last booking is 5pm and doesn't work weekends? I want to give her a go before she gives it all up

Im not entirely sure, the time I saw her was in the afternoon weekday.

Offline hoster007

How did you agree the massage with HR?

Yes pre-agreed from the outset.

Offline MajorPayne

Yes pre-agreed from the outset.
I have a confirmed booking with her next month, with good communication from her.  However when I asked for massage with HR I never got any response and had wondered if she had stopped offering.  Seeing your review this is obviously not the case.

Online sparkus

I've heard off her that she's pissed off with constant texts about sexual services (”Do you do fuck? LOL") so it's best to just ask her the range of prices discreetly.

JAG4555

thanka for review..she looks fit, my type.  i will have to visit and see if she is on my list..
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=221903.new#new