Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alycia4you  (Read 968 times)

Nhsi

Just looked at her profile to see when she's back from holiday, and the prices have gone up! £100p/hour, for a Romanian! She does offer a good service, but first time I saw her it was £70p/h, the n £80.. And now £100! I really enjoy her, but considering the amount of good punts around north London that are a max of £80p/h, not sure I'll be bothering again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline laidbackasiandude

I wouldn't be put off at all that she's Romanian, the major criteria for me is whether she ACTUALLY delivers the stated
services with positive attitude, also no hidden extras (or the very least be upfront and honest about extras) to allow
a punter/client to make an informed decision.

Offline smiths

I wouldn't be put off at all that she's Romanian, the major criteria for me is whether she ACTUALLY delivers the stated
services with positive attitude, also no hidden extras (or the very least be upfront and honest about extras) to allow
a punter/client to make an informed decision.

Absolutely. In her case her feedback on here is mixed and there is talk of a driver in some of it, thats makes her not for me. :hi:

Nhsi

I've been there a few times and never had anything to do with a driver. Basically she's very confident, pretty naughty, loves a finger up her arse, gives great oral, but I've noticed you get a much better service in hour appointments. And you have to pay extra for cim.

Offline smiths

I've been there a few times and never had anything to do with a driver. Basically she's very confident, pretty naughty, loves a finger up her arse, gives great oral, but I've noticed you get a much better service in hour appointments. And you have to pay extra for cim.

Thanks for your confirmation of your experiences of her. :thumbsup:

Offline naz

I have seen her a few times and yes agree with the service she offers is good gfe, knows which buttons to press. £100 is pushing the limit a bit. I still think she will get her regulars as she is good. Some may be put off most punters only see the same girl a few times  at most anyway. The question is with this new price will she keep the new punters comming?

My bet is she will drop the price soon.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I have seen her a few times and yes agree with the service she offers is good gfe, knows which buttons to press. £100 is pushing the limit a bit. I still think she will get her regulars as she is good. Some may be put off most punters only see the same girl a few times  at most anyway. The question is with this new price will she keep the new punters comming?

My bet is she will drop the price soon.

She's still on my hl despite price rise in view of good reviews. Can anyone give a view on her age ? Thanks.

tonysoprano

She's still on my hl despite price rise in view of good reviews. Can anyone give a view on her age ? Thanks.

I'd say early to mid 30's. She provides a decent GFE and is one of the better Romanians. She's got a rather quirky personality which some might find a bit zany but i'd probably pay the £100 for an hour with her. She is very enthusiastic with the DFK and OWO from what I recall. Little bit flat-chested but nice body otherwise.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I'd say early to mid 30's. She provides a decent GFE and is one of the better Romanians. She's got a rather quirky personality which some might find a bit zany but i'd probably pay the £100 for an hour with her. She is very enthusiastic with the DFK and OWO from what I recall. Little bit flat-chested but nice body otherwise.

Thank you  :drinks:

Offline naz

I'd sarly to mid 30's. She provides a decent GFE and is one of the better Romanians. She's got a rather quirky personality which some might find a bit zany but i'd probably pay the £100 for an hour with her. She is very enthusiastic with the DFK and OWO from what I recall. Little bit flat-chested but nice body otherwise.

Spot on with the quirky personality, but honest person. Treat her with respect and she will respect you. I was going to say reward you but we clicked straight away every session was good.