Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: english_girl1234  (Read 1591 times)

Online Jim7519

Hi Has anyone seen her recently ?     there are good reviews of her but they are all dated .   She is Touring in London this week and was tempted .

External Link/Members Only 

Online Jim7519

oups sorry wrong place . let me move it to the discussion booard ..Apologies

Offline puntingking

I saw her many years ago. I cant barely remember her. I saw her In a centrel London Hotel. To what I can remember she was warm and friendly and provide and a ok service and I left satisfied but it was not my best time neither was it my worst.
I can't say much more and on my advice I can't advice that you would have a good time with her or you won't because I saw her about maybe 4 years ago. That's all I can say on my experience  sorry I couldn't be more helpful :hi:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 12:32:03 pm by puntingking »

Offline Rick2468

I saw her two years ago and left a positive review on here. I had a phase of just banging cold personality-void Romanians for a year so the difference in style of service really stood out. A lot of people have commented on her size and from the photos I have seen she really seems to balloon up and down a lot so who knows what she is like now! I recall being half prepared to walk as soon as she opened the door in case she was a whale. She was a bit large but wasn't too bad at all I had fun and would consider seeing her again.

Online Jim7519

Thanks Guys . I might re TOFT ...So far try to call her but no reply . will report back ..

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I saw her in 2018. She's a good looking bbw with incredible boobs. I remember they felt very firm. She's on my HL and I plan to revisit her at some point this year.

Offline Setodger

I remember she was on an episode of Snog, marry avoid years ago. I saw her back in the day in Aldgate and she is alot bigger

Offline Fully Sated

I remember she was on an episode of Snog, marry avoid years ago. I saw her back in the day in Aldgate and she is alot bigger

There is still a 'You Tube' link to that episode on this forum for anyone interested. I don't believe that we can post the link or the thread where the link is contained because the programme reveals her real name and other personal details.

Offline puntingking

As others have said I can now remember her being  bigger than her photos suggests. Although she is the woman in the photos if she turned out to be the same woman I saw many years ago but as others have said I do concur that she is alot bigger.  :thumbsup:

Online Jim7519

As others have said I can now remember her being  bigger than her photos suggests. Although she is the woman in the photos if she turned out to be the same woman I saw many years ago but as others have said I do concur that she is alot bigger.  :thumbsup:

Plus i am sure Covid didnt help .... She might have move on the BBW side now... Anyway i sent her few texts and havent got any reply yet ..Will keep you posted

Offline Rick2468

I saw her on Snog Marry Avoid and that possibly was a factor in me taking the plunge and seeing her. She looked pretty good on the show but had a really irritating bimbo voice. She was on another BBC Three show as well. Can't remember what it was called but they filmed her getting drunk on a night out then made her sit down and watch it the following day.

I did actually use the information from those shows to find as many photos as I could before I saw her as the reports about weight did put me off. If she was a still looked like she did on Snog Marry Avoid I would probably see her loads as £150 for a British lady seems decent but suspect she had capped herself at £150 due to the size issues

Offline puntingking

I saw her on Snog Marry Avoid and that possibly was a factor in me taking the plunge and seeing her. She looked pretty good on the show but had a really irritating bimbo voice. She was on another BBC Three show as well. Can't remember what it was called but they filmed her getting drunk on a night out then made her sit down and watch it the following day.

I did actually use the information from those shows to find as many photos as I could before I saw her as the reports about weight did put me off. If she was a still looked like she did on Snog Marry Avoid I would probably see her loads as £150 for a British lady seems decent but suspect she had capped herself at £150 due to the size issues

Interesting about her being on a few bbc programs  :thumbsup:

It always going to be a factor about the size issue that going to impact a wgs price  :drinks:

Offline puntingking

Plus i am sure Covid didnt help .... She might have move on the BBW side now... Anyway i sent her few texts and havent got any reply yet ..Will keep you posted

OK.
I am not interested in seeing her again.

As I said, I saw her once but for me once was enough with her I my opinion. She was okish but there are better wgs available in London. London is very competitive with wgs because there are many who advertise. Whether it's on adult work, viva Street or gumtree. I tend to use gumtree and adult work and they are many to choose from and on some weeks it's hards to make a decision to choose what wg to see and this wg I feel its not worth seeing in my opinion.

But if you do see her, all the best and hope you have fun and let us know how it goes. If it goes blindingly well then who knows I might end up seeing her for my 2nd visit all these years later for a reunion with her  :thumbsup: :hi: :drinks:

Online Jim7519

I sent her a couple of text message and i tried to call her but no luck so far ... a bit strange ...

Offline puntingking

I sent her a couple of text message and i tried to call her but no luck so far ... a bit strange ...

OK.   

Offline asiansurfer

Any idea how to find the link to the show she was on? Really tempted to book her this week.

Offline Rick2468

Any idea how to find the link to the show she was on? Really tempted to book her this week.

I'll DM you but don't post the link please. Also keep in mind the clip is at least 10 years old. She is hot in the clip I think (ignore her annoying voice) and is much curvier now.

Offline JonnyS

I'll DM you but don't post the link please. Also keep in mind the clip is at least 10 years old. She is hot in the clip I think (ignore her annoying voice) and is much curvier now.

I'd also be interested in that link if you could DM it my way too please? I saw her once a while ago and am curious to see what she was like back then