Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anita26 - Harlesden - 1 hour - £70  (Read 1238 times)

1 review(s) for  Lola Amazon (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline britman

External Link/Members Only

So, I punted for the first time in a year.

Venue - Bedsit on Acton Lane above the dry cleaners

Price - £70 for 1 hour

Comms - Good, I thought I was dealing with a receptionist but it is Anita. Good English.

She is a smoker. Bedsite had a slight smell of fags.

I called her ahead 45 mins and having gone the wrong way coming out of the tube had her text me to ask if I was still coming. Followed through.

The Girl: as photos: Short, fat, big boobs and a belly. cute. Tattos (not so sexy)

Service: Variable. I got to her place at 11.30 - she tried to go for 30 mins -  I pushed and got an hour.

Covered oral -trying to make me  cum. No dice  - I then got to worship her body. She warmed up to this.

Overall, an average experience with a pretty fat girl who is a bit mechanical.

Would I return? No. No spark between us. Next time - a milf - they try harder to please.

Offline pumps

Was the covered oral your choice?

The Girl:  big boobs

Big boobies? I got the impression from the photos she was more fat than boobs around that area but not exclusive to her tits lol.

Had her on my old todo list, I'm still semi tempted though - can you elaborate more on the bj?

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 12:37:34 am by pumps »

Offline SamLP

She opened the door when I had booked another wg in Wembley a few months back. It turned out she was the B&S. I recall seeing a lot of cellulite on her legs but I wasn't interested in being scammed and walked.

Miketyson21

Was the covered oral your choice?

Big boobies? I got the impression from the photos she was more fat than boobs around that area but not exclusive to her tits lol.

Had her on my old todo list, I'm still semi tempted though - can you elaborate more on the bj?

Blimey, she's a 'bit' fat!

Offline britman

Covered oral? I didn't ask for uncoivered and she didn't offer Duh.

She's fat but I like 'em with curves.

What makes it a neutal bordering on negative was her lack of enthusiasm.