Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork hot list  (Read 1299 times)

Offline rg41

I checked my AW hot list which I have 6 on the list only find there were now 12 so there were 6 added but not by me!

Has any one else had this happen to them?

Offline RedKettle

No - perhaps your OH has hacked your AW account and is spooking you  :D :scare:

Offline claretandblue

Not on that scale but yeah random profiles have from time to time appeared in my hotlist without me adding them

jimmychunga

These will be old profiles you had on your list reactivated by another girl who has probably bought the profile off the previous girl

Offline WelshClipper

Sorry for stating the obvious but I missed this as well.

Did you maybe add more but the wgs went on holiday. My hl jumps all over the place without me doing anything. So you may have more in your hl than you thought but they were away in poland, czech etc.

all I can think of.

Offline cueball

I find this but find that is profiles that have disappeared and are now reactivated, if they were in your hotlist the first time then they automatically go in when reactivated

Offline WelshClipper

I find this but find that is profiles that have disappeared and are now reactivated, if they were in your hotlist the first time then they automatically go in when reactivated

sorry, yes that is what I meant. When the poles fly out of heathrow i can lose 10 overnight.

Offline rg41

Not on that scale but yeah random profiles have from time to time appeared in my hotlist without me adding them

No OH or partner.

Offline PLeisure

Christmas is coming....... all the 'semi-retired' WGs dust off their mobiles, switch their profiles back on and gear up for the final furlong. Ride 'em, cowboy

Offline rg41

These will be old profiles you had on your list reactivated by another girl who has probably bought the profile off the previous girl

Sounds likely to me.

I wonder how much they charge to sell their profile?

Offline claretandblue

No OH or partner.
I don't think my wife is adding profiles for me to view  :D

It she knew I was on awork I would be living in the shed

WHBStoke

I checked my AW hot list which I have 6 on the list only find there were now 12 so there were 6 added but not by me!

Has any one else had this happen to them?
I've had it before when I've added someone to my HL, then they disappeared when they deactivated their account. Later when they reactivated their account, it reappeared in my HL, but I remembered them, so it didn't spook me, even though they came back with a different name!!