Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily's Creme brulee - Aldgate East  (Read 4178 times)

90 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (86 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Offline charlatan44

Name: Emily's Creme brulee

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Third of three reviews I am writing today. Been on the website for a couple of months but used my AW name so I've now created a new account to get some sort of privacy. Have found this site invaluable so trying to give some back albeit my 3 recent punts have all been with well reviewed girls

Will cut to the executive summary and say this is by far the best punt I have ever had (including all my international punts)

Comms: Good comms by text. She doesn't seem to go on to AW on a daily basis so always best to text her.

Location: About 2 minutes walk from Aldgate East underground Station. Apartment is in block of flats. Lots of building work opposite at the time of my punt a couple of weeks ago. Emily only uses that apartment for work - very high ceilings but big and clean. No mirrors in the room - not a problem for me but I know others like mirrors

Paid: £180/60 minutes - asked for a GFE and asked to wear lace underwear and suspenders, which she did

Services: OWO, 69, DFK, Multi-positions, Massage

Looks: Body to die for - size 6/8 and facially very attractive. Breasts were a good handful and pierced. She does have a lot of tattoos in the back/hip region but she had recently come back from Spain so was very tanned and with the suspenders on I didn't really notice them - not that they would bother me anyway.

Details: Had quick shower first and arranged paperwork up front (other punts I've done did paperwork after which surprised me given my lack of ratings). Then straight in to DFK. She asked if I wanted OW or OWO, I said the latter and she was happy to do so. Went on to 69 afterward and nearly blew my load there and then.

Did some cowgirl then took her from behind where I blew my load inside her (in the bag of course). She actually seemed disappointed that I came as she wanted to carry on but there was no way I could have help out any longer as she has a lovely tight pussy. She gave a massage then asked if I wanted round 2. Unfortunately I had a hard stop on the hour as I had to be the other side of London so we just cuddled as no way I was going be be able to pop inside 10 mins. In hindsight I should have had a go as she is an absolute cracker of a girl but I'm seeing here again in a few days so I won't make the same mistake twice.

Overall, she is unbelievably beautiful, attentive and really plays the part of a loving GF. Not sure I will go with another WG until Emily has had enough of me. She did mention that she has been seeing someone for a few months so if she is on your list I would book now in case she gets serious and stops punting.

She is most definitely an A** if you want a true GFE

Offline king tarzan

Seen her twice.
A seriously sexy woman. :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cityboynow

I cant find her mobile number. Anyone got it?

If not on here, on: londonside77@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 11:37:00 am by londonside77 »

Offline kasamaa

I cant find her mobile number. Anyone got it?

If not on here, on: londonside77@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Your best bet is to email her on AW, its part of her process and she will send you her number.

Offline Cityboynow

Thanks. Yes, I did that but she's not logged on. Thanks anyway.

Offline king tarzan

She's worth the super nibble 👅👅👅👅👅

Offline kasamaa

Yes she's crap with comms on AW....sometimes days/weeks/  She will reply once she logs on though.

Offline Kaluuu276

If you look on AW too compare her with Michelle Independent then Enjoy List is almost the same but 40 notes less for hour service.

So, whose the winner punting wise?

Offline charlatan44

I've sent a couple of mails to Michelle independent recently with requests for punts and she has never replied to me. So for now I will have to pay the extra 40 notes for Emily's service. When I spoke to Emily when I had my punt she said she had about 150 mails unopened so I think it is just a case of being persistent. She was away recently for a week so probably has a huge backlog of unopened mails so would suggest you send another one and hope for the best.

Offline king tarzan

I've sent a couple of mails to Michelle independent recently with requests for punts and she has never replied to me. So for now I will have to pay the extra 40 notes for Emily's service. When I spoke to Emily when I had my punt she said she had about 150 mails unopened so I think it is just a case of being persistent. She was away recently for a week so probably has a huge backlog of unopened mails so would suggest you send another one and hope for the best.

this woman is incredibly hot and most probably over booked, she is not going to have time to respond to every email text or call..

just hope for pot luck in communications.

Offline boardyhell

got another booking with her next week,you just have to be lucky and get a meeting with her and then as long she likes you,theres no problem with her comms
her inbox must be full,so persevere
i have michelle indy and although she is lovely ,emily is well worth the extra 40
if she swallowed and did anal ,she could name her price

Offline Cityboynow

She finally sent her number via AW, and I got in touch with her.
She then proceeded to send about 30 texts asking me all sorts,  and was really nice and very sexy via message.
The GFE starts from the off then!!
Have a booking and now looking forward!

Offline kasamaa

She finally sent her number via AW, and I got in touch with her.
She then proceeded to send about 30 texts asking me all sorts,  and was really nice and very sexy via message.
The GFE starts from the off then!!
Have a booking and now looking forward!

Happy days!

Offline Kimchee

got another booking with her next week,you just have to be lucky and get a meeting with her and then as long she likes you,theres no problem with her comms
her inbox must be full,so persevere
i have michelle indy and although she is lovely ,emily is well worth the extra 40
if she swallowed and did anal ,she could name her price

Is Cim available?

Offline king tarzan

Offline charlatan44

Had my second crack at Emily and have to say it was sensational. Make sure you do some doggy as it is a sight to behold.

To confirm, CIM seems completely out as is any type of anal play. No fingers let alone anything else is allowed up the back door. Real shame but given she makes you feel like she is your actual GF I am not going to complain. Got my fingers crossed she will let me come back for more as she gets booked up quick

Offline lewishamguy

Name: Emily's Creme brulee.

Overall, she is unbelievably beautiful, attentive and really plays the part of a loving GF. Not sure I will go with another WG until Emily has had enough of me. She did mention that she has been seeing someone for a few months so if she is on your list I would book now in case she gets serious and stops punting.

She is most definitely an A** if you want a true GFE

Seems like you are queueing up for EAS.  :sarcastic:

Offline Kimchee

dream on

Thanks for the clarification. Just thought that it might of been since you mentioned swallowing.

Offline boardyhell

i said if she did anal and swallowed she could name her price
a fiat and a rolls royce can both get to 70 mph
its how you reach 70 mph