Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Great fun with Foxy Roxy  (Read 1748 times)

Hornydevil247

Saw Roxy a few weeks back and had a great two hour punt with her

External Link/Members Only

Venue - Nice apartment in Cheshunt

I first saw Roxy as a threesome with MartiniB earlier in the year. MartiniB has since moved up North and I have now seen Roxy a few times solo since.

Event - Arrived to see Roxy dressed in some nice underwear and we started with a snogging session whilst we stripped each other off. Was soon hard and Roxy gave me a great blow job, sucking and licking my balls till I popped in her mouth.

Brief rest and chat and more snogging and fingering her pussy and Roxy does get wet but she is not a gusher, on with a condom and fucked Roxy in Mish till I popped again.

Another snogging session and then a session of 69 with me fingering Roxy's pussy whilst she expertly sucked my cock with ball licking and sucking also till I popped in her mouth again.

Brief rest and a drink and was on the sofa with Roxy having another snogging session, was soon hard and on with a condom and fucked Roxy on the sofa doggy style till I popped once more.

Another brief rest and chat and back to the bedroom and started with more DFK and fingered Roxy's pussy till she came again. Roxy returned the favour by taking my cock in her mouth till I was hard and then on with a condom and fucked Roxy with her on top till I popped again.

Summary - Great punt with Roxy who I would say she is great MILF who genuinely loves sex and never fails to perform. She only see guys with feedback or guys she has seen as a duo with MartiniB  and would recommend get to fellow punters

HD :thumbsup: