Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature/milfs  (Read 5830 times)

dezzatheblue2

Hi all,
Looking for recommendations  for a mature/milf  in the east anglia/Essex/Northampton area, any help would be appreciated

Offline bassman135

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is Fantastic. I saw her last week at a South Mimms hotel but she is based in Cambridge (north I think).

Her profile and the reviews are accurate and give a good idea of what she's like. I will post a review when I have time.

In brief she has a great body, very fit and is very sexy.  Lots of DFK and seductive foreplay. Oral is covered but she is so good at it that I wouldn't let that put you off. DT, ball licking/sucking, rimming, consumate skill and energy. Very responsive throughout she really gets into it. Lovely pussy, great sex in all positions - standing doggy with her in front of a mirror was particularly memorable.

She is a very friendly Yorkshire Lass and a laugh.

Very highly reccomended.VGVFM. As good as I've experienced, actually probably the best. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline socks

Hi all,
Looking for recommendations  for a mature/milf  in the east anglia/Essex/Northampton area, any help would be appreciated
Hi mate - just looking in Essex/Northants or the whole region?

dezzatheblue2

Bass an saw Emma a couple of times and as you say excellent punt, on lookout for someone new to me

Socks all areas if you can help
 :hi:

Offline bassman135

Hi Dezza

If you do find someone as good as Emma do let us know.  :drinks:

Lots of choice but which ones are Good??

Good luck

Bassman

Offline madeinwales56

If it's of any interest I have booked this girl for this evening.

She only registered on adultwork yesterday and I do like a bit of new flesh before the rest of you dirty  buggers get your hands on her. Communication via email has so far been great. I have a good feeling about this one. I'll let you know how I get on ...

Offline socks

Socks all areas if you can help
 :hi:
Ladies mid to late 30 plus who I think are well worth a visit -

In Ipswich but I'm guessing you've visited them? Sunita has few limits External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only or Aurora is adventurous too External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In Norfolk Kissable milf if she resurfaces is dynamite External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sweet Sexy Milf gets raved about by everyone External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sexmadmilf is lovely (doesn't do owo) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Classybirdnorfolk's profile is up but says she's retired, hopefully not permanently! External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Angelcake knows her stuff esp if you fancy receiving some bdsm External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mature ladies doing massage with HE is good from
or External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jerico

Seen a few of those mentioned above and all were great fun but Sweet Sexy Milf is sensational and stands out.

Kissable milf is certainly worth a visit if she reappears and Caribbean Coco is lovely too.

Offline socks

Seen a few of those mentioned above and all were great fun but Sweet Sexy Milf is sensational and stands out.

Kissable milf is certainly worth a visit if she reappears and Caribbean Coco is lovely too.
Who haven't you seen mate - I'll give you a recommended priority order if you like  :drinks:

Jerico

Who haven't you seen mate - I'll give you a recommended priority order if you like  :drinks:

Seen all bar sunita, angelcake and a47deb.
Be interested in your priority list thou.
Thanks.

Offline socks

Seen all bar sunita, angelcake and a47deb.
Be interested in your priority list thou.
Thanks.
wow that's hard to prioritise as they each do a very different offer! It would depend on the mood you were in and the place you were at  :D. I guess I found Sunita the greatest all round experience as she has a broader likes list (much more so than Debs who is only massage and HR) and is from an exotic place (her country of birth not Ipswich :lol:)

Jerico

wow that's hard to prioritise as they each do a very different offer! It would depend on the mood you were in and the place you were at  :D. I guess I found Sunita the greatest all round experience as she has a broader likes list (much more so than Debs who is only massage and HR) and is from an exotic place (her country of birth not Ipswich :lol:)

Thanks. Had a look at Sunita and looks good, great pics, unfortunately on holiday till mid September but will try her then.

Offline socks

Thanks. Had a look at Sunita and looks good, great pics, unfortunately on holiday till mid September but will try her then.
Looks her age more in her face than body - she's got a great body and lovely skin, both colour wise and to touch. And puts it to great use :) Nice home to meet in too

Offline socks

Did you ever get to see Sunita? Wondered if she is still as good as she was a year or two ago when I saw her. Going past Ipswich in a couple of weeks so just weighing up my options!

Jerico

Did you ever get to see Sunita? Wondered if she is still as good as she was a year or two ago when I saw her. Going past Ipswich in a couple of weeks so just weighing up my options!

Yes. Definitely a positive punt but would recommend Caribbean Coco as an even better alternative if you want something exotic and Sweet Sexy Milf is by far the best WG in East Anglia let alone MILF but agree about Sunita, very nice body and attitude and certainlyworth visiting again Iif you're in Ipswich.

The happy one

I thought that a couple of years ago she offered bareback on her profile

I COULD BE WRONG

That's why I have never booked her when she has bid on my reverse bookings

Any one shed light on that

Jerico

I COULD BE WRONG

It was certainly never discussed when I saw her.

Offline norfolk tiger

I COULD BE WRONG

I have never visited but I'm 99% sure you're correct about it used to be on the likes list.

Offline socks

I have never visited but I'm 99% sure you're correct about it used to be on the likes list.
Just checked my "records" and it's over two years since I saw her. At that time I was sure that she'd done BB but that was at least a further two years previously. So in my book there's been a long enough quarantine period. As you're not BBing her now I think you're as safe as you can be with anyone you don't track 24/7 for years on end!

Offline socks

Yes. Definitely a positive punt but would recommend Caribbean Coco as an even better alternative if you want something exotic and Sweet Sexy Milf is by far the best WG in East Anglia let alone MILF but agree about Sunita, very nice body and attitude and certainlyworth visiting again Iif you're in Ipswich.
Thanks mate, CC is now hot listed. Have you seen her recently enough to do a review?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

look at my reviews in the E section in Beds, Northants and Herts, plenty of Milfs
HP

dezzatheblue2

Offline davidgood

These are a couple you might be interested in;

Also Saffi's profile has links to other mature ladies in East Anglia.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline TheLastSamuari

woohoo glad Emmas moved out of cambridge,  far to close to home...

External Link/Members Only

ill be making a visit...