Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kat - Land if smiles. Thai girl in Bayswater offering Massage  (Read 3543 times)

JAG4555

External Link/Members Only

I decided to check out this new cat on the block. offering professional Massage. communications were easy. block of flats in bayswater. quite easy to find.
once i got in. Kat is just like her photos on massagemeinlondon. cute young slim thai girl. she is very friendly, lovely smile and eager to please. as i was directed to bedroom, i managed to see her flatmate in the other bedroom. decent looking thai girl but with big tits. at that point i thought to myself damn, i want them both. anyway i lay on the massage table. kat started the massage and i have to say, it was a excellent massage. a mix of deep tissue and Swedish. She is young but experienced. after the amazing massage was over, it was time for the magic mystrry moment. i.e. what happens next. i am naked, facing up now with dick in the air getting more erected looking at Kat massage around me. and of course i get the question. hr for £20, topless for £40. i paid the £40 and did a bit of light oral. sucked her lovely nipples and touched her ass while i exploded. she cleaned me up and i asked about her freind, turns out she is also working and does b2b especially.
If you want a proper massage with the sensual finishh. then i recommend Kat. The massage is £40. i paid £80 inc extras. this is the standard market rate, sometimes much more.

Offline scarebear

Wow, she looks real pretty.

I may have to come off my sabbatical(!) to check her out. Her ad says B2B for 100 for an hour which seems par for the course but also 4 hands for 80 (could be her friend with the big tits). Wonder how much 4 hands B2b is?

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review   :drinks:

Were her tits real or fake?

Did you mean OWO, OW or RO?

Offline BillyBlueHat

What are her friends details pls?

Offline Tokidoe

I need to follow up with a proper review. Visited Kat in the evening for a B2B. It was more of a massage than one of those erotic ones like Karina (which is also on a list to review)

Some notes, doesnt allow kissing, touching boobs or pussy. Her tits are fake and you can visibly see the scars. Images are accurate although facially less attractive.

JAG4555

i didn't say i got body 2 body.  karina does that, better known as a nuru or tantric massage. Kat is good for a proper massage and nice ending. i paid £85 for Kat. Karina its £120 i think.
what i learnt is... not all customers get same treatment. Kat allowed me to touch her breast and lick. She didn't want to ar first but i convinved her. its important to establish a good relationship during massage. ive seen over the years, i get more lucky in that way.
sorry to hear of bad experience to anyone.

JAG4555

She is now on adultwork.
Ive seen her again this week. still positive on the massage side BUT i asked her about fs. she told me she will never have sex for £150, hinting to me that she will only have sex if the price is right. i told her that £150 is a standard price for a hour shag and in my opinion still expensive.
She maintained that she will have sex again if the price is right. i think she expects like £500. i just told her, lets stick to the massage for now. plenty of massaues that offer lot more at certain prices.

i left with a massage and NO happy ending. paid £40. very very rarely i leave without a hr.
poor kat, she is pretty and does a decent massage but sadly is deluded in thr naughty side.
i have to change positive to neutral

Offline Waterhouse

She is now on adultwork.
Ive seen her again this week. still positive on the massage side BUT i asked her about fs. she told me she will never have sex for £150, hinting to me that she will only have sex if the price is right. i told her that £150 is a standard price for a hour shag and in my opinion still expensive.
She maintained that she will have sex again if the price is right. i think she expects like £500. i just told her, lets stick to the massage for now. plenty of massaues that offer lot more at certain prices.

i left with a massage and NO happy ending. paid £40. very very rarely i leave without a hr.
poor kat, she is pretty and does a decent massage but sadly is deluded in thr naughty side.
i have to change positive to neutral
Thanks for the update, Jag.

I'd suggest leaving this as a positive since back in August it was, and dropping another cursory review for her and making that one a neutral.

Cheers and thanks again for all the FBSM posts and reviews.   :hi:

Stevenfun

Aw added to HL.
Shame she won't go full service without lowering her prices.

Offline LLPunting

Thai "girl" with fakes and demanding silly money for FS smells like a conversion to me.

Offline Waterhouse

Thai "girl" with fakes and demanding silly money for FS smells like a conversion to me.
:scare: hope not.

Jag.... what do you think, could LLP have a point? 

Callisto

You think she's become a Buddhist?   ;)

JAG4555

hope not. i think she assumes that she is beautiful and worth it, she came to uk thinking she will make a fortune. from the chat i had with her, she seems confident she will earn like a thousand pound a shag. otherwise she will offer massage. i told her honestly, you might get 1 in 10,000 sugar daddy punter that might, but majority No.

Offline LLPunting

hope not. i think she assumes that she is beautiful and worth it, she came to uk thinking she will make a fortune. from the chat i had with her, she seems confident she will earn like a thousand pound a shag. otherwise she will offer massage. i told her honestly, you might get 1 in 10,000 sugar daddy punter that might, but majority No.

No "sane" Thai girl is going to have that mindset.  She's a freakin fruit loop  :wackogirl:

Offline driver

Spend enough time with Thai girl's, then you realise sanity isn't quite common

41kxli

paid £100 for b2b, shame she didnt let me touch although her tit fuck made me scream and cum