Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai mint barking road  (Read 2724 times)

Offline goodmans

Any one been to Thai mint in barking road what are the girls like and what extras do you get how much is it connected with the tower bridge branch which I have been there any info please on the the barking road place thanks

Offline sparkus

Did a recce there but wasn't that taken by the girl on reception who said she would be the one doing the massage, so left.  I've had better/worse but I was in a demanding mood that day.

They advertise on AdultWork!

meera_chnn

Been there may be 4 to 5 months back. The girl who massaged me was average in terms of look, thai lady in late 20's or early 30's would rate 6/10.

45 for 1 hour massage, it was pretty decent but no swipes or hints. At the end she popped the question, HR for 20. She didnt allow touching or other extras. Was a decent experience...

Offline Sneakypete1999

Any one been to Thai mint in barking road what are the girls like and what extras do you get how much is it connected with the tower bridge branch which I have been there any info please on the the barking road place thanks

Been here a few times, not tried out all of them but stuck with Maya as definitely the most attentive to the area that counts. Once I'd been a few times she understood I just wanted my balls and cock played with for the full duration and she is happy to oblige. No topless or anything else offered but never asked to be fair.

Offline sparkus

Been here a few times, not tried out all of them but stuck with Maya as definitely the most attentive to the area that counts. Once I'd been a few times she understood I just wanted my balls and cock played with for the full duration and she is happy to oblige. No topless or anything else offered but never asked to be fair.

Which is weird as they have an AW profile which mentions a bra size. I've a good mind to go in and show it, demanding those services.

Offline massOmass

Surely it must be against trade descriptions not to offer more, especially with ad in AW. 

Offline Baxter63

Their AW ad doesn't mention bra size, nor do their ads on Gumtree or Friday ad. They only advertise massage.

Can't see why anything is against trade descriptions, massOmass . They advertise massage and provide massage.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline sparkus

Their AW ad doesn't mention bra size, nor do their ads on Gumtree or Friday ad. They only advertise massage.

Can't see why anything is against trade descriptions, massOmass . They advertise massage and provide massage.

External Link/Members Only

The Interview page used to, hence it sticking out for me.

Offline Baxter63

Must have changed the profile - maybe somebody did mention the bra size to them?
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125