Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YOUNGLEAH21.  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Students Notebook

This WG recently advertised her services in NORWICH.  External Link/Members Only

Did anyone meet her while she was there;  or does anyone  have any information ?

I'd be very interested to know,

Thanks SN.

Offline oneeyesnake

Looks like she has moved on to Liverpool, she must have seen your post. :lol:

Offline fatboy

Looks like she has moved on to Liverpool, she must have seen your post. :lol:

+1 lol  :sarcastic:

Offline TheMurloc

Now listed as "Soho Mayfair Piccadilly Victoria", definitely running scared.

Offline Cash drawers

I say def scam now by asking money upfront and the locations changing, hope not too many been conned!
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

"...all my bookings are taken with up front payment"

Scamming cunt  :hi:

Offline Cash drawers

Now states Cardiff if you can believe it, have a look at ratings now, have reported it to AW, hope others do.

Now states Cardiff if you can believe it, have a look at ratings now, have reported it to AW, hope others do.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Cash drawers

Offline winkywanky

Well done Mr. Drawers  :hi:.

I'm interested to see that you refer to UKP in your report to AW. And in a case like this I think it's appropriate, after all the guys on here are important not only for the livelihood of good WGs, but also AW  :drinks:.

Well done Mr. Drawers  :hi:.

I'm interested to see that you refer to UKP in your report to AW. And in a case like this I think it's appropriate, after all the guys on here are important not only for the livelihood of good WGs, but also AW  :drinks:.

Where do you see UKP mentioned Mr WW ?
I can't see it.
  :)

Offline winkywanky

Fourth line under where it says 'Original Message'  :hi:.

Offline fatboy

I can't see it.

Can't see it ?
Not surprised, bloke of your age out all night getting pissed.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself like we are haha  :sarcastic:

Offline Cash drawers

I stated check UKPUNTING, if they did or not, I do not know.

Offline Dayardie

First rule about fight club don't talk about fight club
Second rule about fight club don't talk about fight club  :dash:

Can't see it ?
Not surprised, bloke of your age out all night getting pissed.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself like we are haha  :sarcastic:

Horrible RUDE man.  :cool: :cool:

Anyway, I still can't see it.

I'm looking at the screen grab posted by Cash drawers.

Could somebody please help me.

I'm in total agreement  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I can't see it.

SEEN IT, ....................finally. TY

Offline winkywanky

AW will be very aware of UKP, and they will be very aware that members here will be influenced by reviews and feedback from other members.

So if there's a thread on here about scamming or other shite perpetrated by a girl/pimp, it's in their interest to deal with it, probably a lot more so than a lone guy contacting them about a dodgy AW WG.

There's a world of difference between that and mentioning UKP directly to a WG (which is very undesirable).

Because UKP is such a well-used and highly regarded resource for punters, AW will - or certainly should - sit up and take notice, because UKPers are a large 'body'of customers for WGs, and therefore also in effect for AW. UKP has some degree of power in protecting the interests of punters.

Offline winkywanky

Of course.

But if AW have any sense, they should check your reference to UKP. In a way, UKP is whistleblowing/alerting for them, and they should take note.

Well done  :hi:.

AW will be very aware of UKP, and they will be very aware that members here will be influenced by reviews and feedback from other members.

So if there's a thread on here about scamming or other shite perpetrated by a girl/pimp, it's in their interest to deal with it, probably a lot more so than a lone guy contacting them about a dodgy AW WG.

There's a world of difference between that and mentioning UKP directly to a WG (which is very undesirable).

Because UKP is such a well-used and highly regarded resource for punters, AW will - or certainly should - sit up and take notice, because UKPers are a large 'body'of customers for WGs, and therefore also in effect for AW. UKP has some degree of power in protecting the interests of punters.

AW are bound to know about UKP, just as we know about AW and Mumsnet and all the others.
Infact, it wouldn't surprise me if AW wasn't a member of UKP or at the very least an avid reader of these pages.
There are many WGs who are members of UKP and many who are not but still read these pages.

I was caught red handed once when I told a WG about some horrid experiences I had had and should've walked.
I should make it clear that I had NOT told her I was a member.

Before I'd driven home she texted me and said she'd just seen my posting and would I please not review her.

Other avid readers will be HMRC and the police. Possibly GCHQ, MI5 and God knows who else.

Mums the word.

Offline winkywanky

Mums, or Mumsnet?  :scare:   :D

Mum's the word is a popular English idiom. It is related to an expression used by William Shakespeare, in Henry VI, Part 2. The word “mum” is a slanged version of momme, which was used between 1350-1400 in Middle English with very close to the same meaning: Be silent; Do not reveal

:angelgirl:

Offline winkywanky

I was very aware of the expression, but never realised where it came from. So thanks for that  :cool:.

I was very aware of the expression, but never realised where it came from. So thanks for that  :cool:.

:thumbsup:   :drinks: and as it's the New Year, this...................... :rose:

Offline fatboy

Mum's the word is a popular English idiom. It is related to an expression used by William Shakespeare, in Henry VI, Part 2. The word “mum” is a slanged version of momme, which was used between 1350-1400 in Middle English with very close to the same meaning: Be silent; Do not reveal

:angelgirl:

He only knows because he was there and helped Shakespeare to write it  :sarcastic:

Horrid rude man  :hi:

Offline Bogof60

He only knows because he was there and helped Shakespeare to write it  :sarcastic:

:lol:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

"Be silent; Do not reveal" is advice that you would do well to follow.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Your round I think.  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: 

Actually, when I was helping Shakespeare, I thought when he said "Mum's the word is a popular English idiom." that he was referring to you FB. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: