Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen 69hornypoppy69 in bedford?  (Read 1244 times)

Offline cambsguy

External Link/Members Only

Not loads of feedback and most from members not active including 1 from yesterday - offers good service at good prices and looks decent but am I missing something - May just TOFTT but keen to know if others have seen her.

Offline Hertsgent

Previous profile here to link to some reviews

I saw her myself pre-UKP knowledge- in the bottom 10% of my punts. Cats wandering about, smoked in front of me, place a total shithole, threatening looking relative out the back, and didn't like her pussy being licked (see profile!) .....other than that, an absolutely top punt :scare:

Offline Hansolo69

Not loads of feedback and most from members not active including 1 from yesterday - offers good service at good prices and looks decent but am I missing something - May just TOFTT but keen to know if others have seen her.

One of the ropiest women you could have the misfortune to meet.
Used to run a parlour in Ipswich. 
Avoid like the plague.

"
xxxxx, 28, of Woodbridge Road, Ipswich had denied sexual assault by penetration on the 17-year-old girl but was found guilty by the same jury that convicted xxxxxxx. She was jailed for 30 months.

Both xxxxxxxx and xxxxx had admitted keeping a brothel in relation to the Aquarius massage parlour they ran in Woodbridge Road, Ipswich, and they were each given four month jail terms to run concurrently with their other sentences.

During the couple’s trial the 17-year-old girl said that in February 2006 xxxxxxxx and xxxxx had bought her drinks at the restaurant where she worked as a waitress and she had felt so drunk after just two drinks she felt there was something in them.

The couple had taken her back to their house where she had passed out. She had then woke up to find xxxxx performing a sex act on her. After passing out again she awoke to find xxxxxxxx having sex with her
"

Offline Hertsgent

Additionally told me in post coital chat that she's an ex heroin addict  :scare:

Let us know how your TOFTT goes  :D

Offline Punchdrunk

Yes few years back, dodgy Bedford area above shops. Blokes waiting around outside. When she asked for to buy condoms I said seeya.

Online webpunter

What can possibly go wrong ?  :sarcastic:

Offline cambsguy

Additionally told me in post coital chat that she's an ex heroin addict  :scare:

Let us know how your TOFTT goes  :D

Hmmm, think  may decline the offer to TOFTT!!! Thanks