Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mila of Adultwork  (Read 7708 times)

1 review(s) for MilaofNewcastle (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ProfessorYaffle

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I booked Mila for a 1 hour incall. Price £100.

Communications were good (all by AW email). She gave me her full address on the morning of the punt before I left the house.

Her flat is near Cramlington. There's parking right outside. It seems to be her home, and is clean and tidy. The bedroom is very cosy.

She opened the door in a wispy white lingerie set (as seen in some of her pics on Amour's site) and my first thought was "wow". She's gorgeous. Lovely face with shoulder length brown hair and a superb body - peachy bum, curvy hips, shapely legs, decent sized natural C cup boobs, all over tan (I inspected her thoroughly for white bits and found none). I'd say she's a bit curvier than her Amour photos but they're broadly accurate. I brought some black hold ups for her to wear and she looked fantastic in them.

She's got a great personality too, really bubbly and chatty.

After sorting the paperwork I got a shower. There was shower gel and she gave me a clean towel.

Services: kissing, covered oral, reverse O, 69, sex (missionary, doggy, cowgirl), HJ, cum on boobs.

The only 2 chinks in her armour are lack of DFK and OWO. I was aware that both were likely to be off the menu before I booked her and normally that would been a show stopper for me, but she looked so hot in her pics that I was prepared to overlook them.

The rest was great. The O was good despite being covered, she was very responsive during reverse O, then after a session of 69 I fucked her in missionary and she was so sexy I came inside her quite quickly. After a breather and a chat she suggested round 2, which was more covered O, more 69, then sex in doggy, missionary again, cowgirl then I came on her boobs.

She was very tactile and interactive throughout the punt and really got into it during the sex, e.g. playing with her clit while I was fucking her in missionary which was really horny.

Her hygiene was perfect too (and she got showered at the end while I was getting dressed so she would have been lemon fresh for the next booking).

I got another shower and left.

It was a very good punt, and I never thought I would say it but I would return despite the lack of OWO and DFK as she's just so damned sexy.

Mike Hunt

You beat me to it!!!

Thanks for the review got me keen again on a visit to see her..the lack of DFK is more of an issue than OWO but I could make it work but smashing it around the bed. Roughly where in cramlington is it without giving too much away?

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I don't want to post anything more specific publicly as it's not a big place and the flat is her home. And can anyone else who has seen her please refrain for the same reasons.

I just tried to send you a PM and it said you'd blocked it?

Mike Hunt

I wasn't looking for street name, an intelligent answer would be something like east , west, north  or south cramlington...I'll book and find out myself don't want you worrying unduly

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Mike Hunt

Does Put me off a bit she has so little feedback on her AW profile and amour..& from south cramlington too....its not her is it that lass from south cramlington

DaveMugabe

dont rely on AW feedback coz its shit.  Read the reviews on this site as its much more relaible - I've done a review of her too.

She used to be a blonde - wish she went back as she will look much better - a blonde with a great tan!!

Toshiba

Been looking at this girl but her services seem limited but for £45 via AW for a half hour smash n grab i might just do it

Covered oral isnt that bad if done right and is a lot safer, i do like CIM tho so i dunno

themademan2

Been looking at this girl but her services seem limited but for £45 via AW for a half hour smash n grab i might just do it

Covered oral isnt that bad if done right and is a lot safer, i do like CIM tho so i dunno
Seen her before, pretty, but kissing limited to pecks and oral covered meant no return for me. Cheeky of her to undercut amour rates though!

Toshiba

Seen her before, pretty, but kissing limited to pecks and oral covered meant no return for me. Cheeky of her to undercut amour rates though!

I know at diamonds the girls get £30 and £70 if its an hour so its a better option to act as an indie too and better for us in her case, i know its only a fiver but it just sound better, not fussed bwt kissing tbh

sentinel

Seen her once with Amour.

Nothing out of the ordinary and most things were either covered or not available, didn't seem to like kissing and she isn't as pretty as the photos might suggest.

Toshiba

Seen her once with Amour.

Nothing out of the ordinary and most things were either covered or not available, didn't seem to like kissing and she isn't as pretty as the photos might suggest.

She doesnt like dfk or facials and all covered up, im due to see her tomoz but i cant do it for other reasons, just think it'll be canny for the price

Mike Hunt

i saw her recently and was a bit disappointed tbh
she's obviously a nice person but i was not attracted to her physically or facially
she's very tanned so much so it put me off
i would agree her photos make her look better than in person
that's just my view we all have different tastes
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 01:36:07 pm by Mike Hunt »

Toshiba

i saw her recently and was a bit disappointed tbh
she's obviously a nice person but i was not attracted to her physically or facially
she's very tanned so much so it put me off
i would agree her photos make her look better than in person
that's just my view we all have different tastes

Love the username, im getting put off her tbh, another fiver gets me a fit hottie, raincheck

themademan2

She doesnt like dfk or facials and all covered up, im due to see her tomoz but i cant do it for other reasons, just think it'll be canny for the price
Go fuck tori Taylor for a quickie for £30

Mike Hunt

Love the username, im getting put off her tbh, another fiver gets me a fit hottie, raincheck

not trying to put you off but my general feel is you could have wished you'd spent that five if you go
i have seen keeva savannah angel lily recently and all significantly better prostitutes in looks bodies and performance

Toshiba

not trying to put you off but my general feel is you could have wished you'd spent that five if you go
i have seen keeva savannah angel lily recently and all significantly better prostitutes in looks bodies and performance

Get that but  im shopping around atm

sentinel

You'd get a better girl just by asking Stacey at Amour to recommend someone HC, just tell her you've had second thoughts about Mila and she'll understand.

Toshiba

You'd get a better girl just by asking Stacey at Amour to recommend someone HC, just tell her you've had second thoughts about Mila and she'll understand.

I booked her independantly, cheaper

Mike Hunt

Did you meet her Hc..what did u think??

Toshiba

Did you meet her Hc..what did u think??

cancelled it, second thoughts on her

Offline ProfessorYaffle

According to her AW profile she's now working in Heaton. Great news as I'd like to see her again and her old place near Cramlington was a bit out of the way for me.

Toshiba

According to her AW profile she's now working in Heaton. Great news as I'd like to see her again and her old place near Cramlington was a bit out of the way for me.

Her indie pics are much better

Offline toon972

Love the arse pics,shame about service.She has got ro down on her likes list.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Love the arse pics,shame about service.She has got ro down on her likes list.

Yes she did Reverse O with me, and was very responsive too. It was just no DFK (with me anyway) and covered O.

Superphil

Anyone been to Heaton location? Just wondered if it was discreet and if there car parking?

Offline superfurryanimal

I've not been to see Mila, but you should have no problem parking in Heaton. If there is restricted parking on her street you'll find somewhere nearby that isn't. It's a student/younger working people area as well as families and older people. In other words a busy inner city neighbourhood, so as long as you 'fly casual' there won't be a problem.