Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage - Coventry - Li - (FBSM)  (Read 3390 times)

MarcT

GT Link
External Link/Members Only

Background
My last three FBSM have been two neutrals and a well deserved negative  :thumbsdown: so having been on an imposed break working abroad, I felt the need for a decent massage  :music: Li was the preferred choice, and she came with the backing of recommendations from Mr Bluesky  :drinks: Stapler  :drinks: and a more recent review from Zammo  :drinks: which is here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=167318.msg1789680#msg1789680  I was in need of a positive so Li was just about the nearest sure thing since I had a bet on Shergar in his prime External Link/Members Only so Li got my wallet.

Mr McGuire's review proved to be reflective of my more recent experience of Li's massage, so only a few minor updates in this review.

Date
Friday 22nd December - Afternoon

Arrangements
Rang Li in the morning to make same day appointment, and wasn't surprised (due to VFM pricing) that it is best to anticipate a wait. She offered an appointment late afternoon so got the impression that it would be best to call in advance of journey. Communications were a bit difficult, as I tried to confirm address which is in the GT ad was the same. Eventually fired off a text which proved easier to communicate with  :thumbsup:

The GT ad openly discloses the full address which is a traditional terraced house, with shop frontage alterations in the CV2 area of Coventry. As always I tend to punt out of my own town, but if you are not local, just be aware that the shop is in a residential street and parking is not that easy. I found a side street texted Li to let her know that I was a couple of minutes away, and she replied instantly inviting me to walk in.

Venue
IMO the venue is easily fit for purpose, but has seen better days. I was hosted in the rear massage room, just past the open plan reception The room has a traditional massage table, with heated under blanket, fit for purpose, nice temperature and pleasant combination of classical and nature music from the audio. There was some confusion (my fault) regarding pricing due to a price display that is different to the GT ad. If you just stick to £25 half hour and £40 an hour as per the GT ad, then Li expects those. These are for Massage and HE inclusive  :hi:

Li
Li wore black jean shorts, fishnets, and a black blouse. Difficult to judge age, but I would estimate she is late forties, slim attractive for age, probably B cup boobs in a size 8 figure. As Zammo noted she is not very chatty but is friendly and patient so suited me fine  :thumbsup:

Had already arranged for 30 minute appointment so pay her the £25, and she stayed in the room as I got undressed and onto the table. Nice temperature but she placed a towel over my legs gave my bum a couple of soft slaps and provided a really nice head, shoulder and back massage. Nice and firm with varying strokes - felt her elbows but not painful in the slightest. I was impressed with how she could gauge the pressure.

After about 10 minutes she removed the towel, and gives me the reach under, followed by some teasing credit card swipes combined with the best reach under I have ever had. I kid you not, it felt brilliant  :dance:

After a few more minutes I have a raging boner and initiate the turn over. She didn't say a word and starts to oil up my boner. The attention to detail as she prepared me for the yank was superb. She really takes the time to prepare the yank with just enough attention to my inner thighs, balls and the base before bringing me off expertly. As others have mentioned she remains fully clothed throughout and I didn't attempt any touching, but I prefer CFNM so I really didn't need to. Nice clean up to remove oils and on my way.

Verdict
 :timeout: Thanks to all the other UKP contributors  :drinks: this was as near a guaranteed positive as I could of hoped for.  :yahoo: With some advance planning, I will return.

The quest continues

Online mr.bluesky

:thumbsup: nice one MarcT.  Had reason to visit her Friday afternoon ,like you say good value for money for half an hour or an hour and good massage and happy ending. Li can be a bit quiet mainly due to her  command of the English language not being so great. Always worth a visit when you want your ball bag emptying
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 05:27:28 pm by mr.bluesky »

MarcT

:thumbsup: nice one MarcT.  Had reason to visit her Friday afternoon ,like you say good value for money for half an hour or an hour and good massage and happy ending. Li can be a bit quiet mainly due to her  command of the English language not being so great. Always worth a visit when you want your ball bag emptying

Thanks Mr Bluesky  :drinks: She deserves the signposting / recommendations that yourself and others have mentioned so thanks again  :thumbsup: I found her really friendly and her quiet demeanor is exactly how I prefer a masseuse to be  :) 

The quest continues 

Offline vindici

Sounds just like my cup of tea. Added her to the hitlist.