Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuzyTigerLady3...any info?  (Read 4307 times)

Offline addick

Hi,

Am thinking of seeing TigerLady3 External Link/Members Only anybody have any info?

Cheers,

Addick

Offline Yorkle

External Link/Members Only works better, not sure what happened to your link!

broadsword

She has a thread on another board as I am a new member not sure of rules for linking to other punt boards. However I wrote a review of her when I went to see her back in December. She is well worth a visit. Here is my review copied from elsewhere.
Quote from: broadsword
Well I visited Suzy Tiger lady today and it was a fabulous punt. Suzy's residence is on the outskirts of Ashford in a fairly quiet residential area. I would say a fairly well to do area.

Suzy greeted me in high heels and stockings so offered me the use of the shower and because I had been walking from the station to her place about 50 minute walk I took up her offer. I paid £100 for an hour service and whilst I was taking a shower she informed me I had overpaid her by £20. I was really grateful for her honesty as that is quite a lot of money for someone like me to lose.

Suzy lightly massaged me and used her ample 34G boobs to massage my back. She also kissed the back of my knees which was surprisingly good. After 20 minutes she turned me over and then proceeded to give a wonderful owo BJ she also has lovely large nipples on those 34G's and they are a pleasure to suck. She also face sat and I enjoyed giving her oral before she turned around and we got in a 69. Suzy then put the condom on hands free using her mouth what a skill that is! She then rode me cowgirl and reverse cow girl which was a wonderful sight seeing my erect cock going in and out. She finished me off with a hand job and I shot my load all over myself. She remarked on how powerfully I came and I told her it was all down to her.

We had an after session chat which was a nice touch after she cleaned me up. I hope to go back many times to see Suzy she informs me that she puts her schedule up every month on her AW profile. Great lady and a pleasure to meet and very much recommended.