Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla of Milton Keynes  (Read 1867 times)

Nimrod

External Link/Members Only

A really miserable punt.

Layla is marketed as, and is, Australian. I suspect she is of Balkan origin (there is a large former Yugoslavian community down there) which I mention because she has strong Slavic facial features which, if I am honest, I do not find all that attractive. If she didn't open her mouth, you would quickly assume she was a standard, swarthy EE girl.  The photos, as you can tell, are quite heavily re-touched/enhanced but they do bear a likeness. She has big tits, more body fat than has been sheened off the images but she is still reasonably slim, and is about 5'6" in real life. A passable MILF-type, I guess, if that's what you're in to.

Her services are very limited/vanilla...no FK, very dispassionate and clinically delivered. She is friendly enough in a personal "sit on the bed and chat" sense and reasonably likeable in that way, but in terms of adult service provision she is about as intimate as a waitress serving a meal. There is not even a whiff of sexual excitement to her. I expect, if she has worked in her homeland, she is probably delivering the standard Australian legalised brothel experience. She clearly doesn't enjoy her job.

You may think the above is all a problem but, having sat beside her on the bed for three minutes it came as a massive relief. Reason? She smells. Pure and simple, she smells. Not "sex" smells....just smells. Smelly. Sweaty, unwashed, not-brushed-her-teeth-and-slept-in-her-clothes smells. No personal hygiene. Geddit? Even with street girls in the very distant past, I have found such a lack of basic care unusual.

Once she had stretched out her arms and inclined towards me to start oral and had come close enough for me to realise the problem frankly I simply wanted out as soon as possible. I certainly wasn't going to engage in anything like RO. So basically, I let her get to it, closed my eyes and thought of England, came as fast as I could manage with her on top and, I think, was able to to bail after around 20 minutes. Had I got close enough to her physically at the start to realise the score, I would have made my excuses and left.

I wouldn't say "treat her well" but I would say dip her into one if you happen to see a well nearby. She could do with a bit of soap and water. A nasty experience. I shudder recalling it.

vt

Oh, Nimrod...you haven't been having a lot of luck in Mk lately!  :(

She was another who looked interesting on paper with that Aussie connection...how wrong can you be?!?

Cheers for the warning...at least other punters reading this won't waste their hard-earned!  :)

Offline Jerboa

Yes thanks for the warning Nimrod, she did look good on the site, and also noticed her limited service list.