Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Thai Swallow - Bayswater  (Read 2232 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7322781) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline FlyingPlatypus

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

2 hours for £280
Services offeres: light kissing, anal(tried & failed), bbbj, 69, rimming (me on her), sex in multiple positions.

Long time lurker, unfortunately I live in one of the channel islands where options are limted and overpriced for the services offered.

I was passing through London and wanted to try a thai woman, I messaged both katie and anisa with katie answering first. I haven't punted in over 2 years and was a bit anxious, but despite the language barrier, katie put me at ease. She did a little dance for me, rubbed her pussy over my dick and had sex in a variety of positions. Even though I struggled to ejaculate, katie managed to get 2 out of me. In between bouts of sex, her sucking me off, and hand jobs we talked and relaxed. We tried anal, but my member was seemingly too big.

2 hours is more than likely too long for most, but I like to take my time and have a bit of a chat. As I rarely punt the financial hit doesn't affect me too much.

Offline magnetico

Did Katie Swallow manage to swallow?