Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £900?  (Read 6920 times)

rangersburd

never been outfucked yet matium  ;)

Offline Matium

Messalina, the wife of the Roman Emperor Claudius, once entered into a competition with a prostitute to see how many men she could fuck.

The prostitute gave up, exhausted, after 35 men.

Messalina carried on until she bagged 48!

Even today, I doubt if there are any WGs who could match Messalina!

:diablo:

rangersburd

reverse the question a bit

how many times could any of u shag in a night ?    :dance:

Offline mattylondon

never been outfucked yet matium  ;)
I actually see a girl who makes the same claim on her site and she's the only one I've ever met who can live up to that! Everybody other prossie I've outfucked, but that girl is something else! And the one I met in the hotel. The only ones who could keep up with me. I think Matium should take a trip up to Glasgow, as long as he promises to stay sober!  :D

rangersburd

I actually see a girl who makes the same claim on her site and she's the only one I've ever met who can live up to that! Everybody other prossie I've outfucked, but that girl is something else! And the one I met in the hotel. The only ones who could keep up with me. I think Matium should take a trip up to Glasgow, as long as he promises to stay sober!  :D

oh im not a glesga gal im a little bit south of there

Offline mattylondon

All night if necessary. Really depends on the girl, how much I'm turned on by her and how many times I want to pop! I prefer to fuck all night and pop at the end, but that's just me!

Offline Matium

Offline mattylondon

rangersburd

All night if necessary. Really depends on the girl, how much I'm turned on by her and how many times I want to pop! I prefer to fuck all night and pop at the end, but that's just me!

is that actual fucking or playing about in between ? 

Offline mattylondon

ayrshire  :D
Ah, that's one part of Scotland I haven't been to yet. And I've been all over. Took in the Highlands, Oban and the two main cities the last time around.  ;)

rangersburd

Ah, that's one part of Scotland I haven't been to yet. And I've been all over. Took in the Highlands, Oban and the two main cities the last time around.  ;)

well u are not missing much here, bugger all to do but shag  :lol: :lol:

Offline Matium

Go on then, rangers,

all those Scots in kilts? I mean, does it send you all gals into a tizz?

rangersburd

depends who is wearing it  :sarcastic:

mind u never shagged a guy in a kilt they are too scratchy

Offline mattylondon

well u are not missing much here, bugger all to do but shag  :lol: :lol:
:lol: Well, I enjoyed my tour in 2008 immensely and kept very occupied, as I did a couple of years ago. But on holiday, that's always the case, eh? And some good shagging naturally. Get's cold in Aviemore, so helps keep you warmed up!

Offline Matium

depends who is wearing it  :sarcastic:

mind u never shagged a guy in a kilt they are too scratchy

Oh come on! do tell!

I've always wanted to know:

What, exactly, does a Scot keep in his sporran?

rangersburd

:lol: Well, I enjoyed my tour in 2008 immensely and kept very occupied, as I did a couple of years ago. But on holiday, that's always the case, eh? And some good shagging naturally. Get's cold in Aviemore, so helps keep you warmed up!

does get cold up there thats for sure

rangersburd

Oh come on! do tell!

I've always wanted to know:

i like tall dark & with a shaved head

dont know never really asked  :lol:

pabulum

A clean hankie and a few bawbees.

rangersburd

or if they are a 'tic fan their giro  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

philuk1uk

My best effort was a few years ago but me and my girlfriend of the time did 5 hours non stop, no messing about, just pretty much 5 hours of fucking, only breaks were to move round my flat, change condoms, etc, we did it in every room on every possible surface, we only stopped because her pussy had become red raw!  I'm a few years older now and not quite as fit so doubt I could do the same but I can still do a few hours without stopping, and if it was with short breaks and a bit of softer activities mixed in then I would think 12 hours would be no problem.

softlad

I once did a bird from Grimsby (she worked in a fish finger factory) 5 times on the balcony of my hotel room in ibiza,
over probably 5 hours.
Many years ago I must add........ :(

Miss A Squires

Just a note on this - have actually been in touch with the guy in question and apart from thinking he's a complete and utter Timewaster who can't keep a straight story when cancelling, it's actually highly unlikely he paid her full price at all, despite his protests he's a really genuine guy......

We agreed on another price cause I had to bugger off early but he said he'd write like he's paid full price which is what I suspect he's done here to try and boost her profile (and his own).

Offline Availableinlarge

Excellent post and very well put. In terms of my own experience, points 1 & 3 probably apply to me. I've never been under any allusions about point 4 and don't care what they really think. It's enough for me that we're both friendly with each other and that she delivers a good quality, vfm service. I've never sought any prossies approval, even if I do 'get on' well with a few, to the extent of having discounts, extra time and the rest. But that's the case with any reg, to a greater or lesser degree of discount. I think your 'point 2' is also well put and I agree that in the cold light of day, some may regret spending so much. I imagine it's the same feeling as taking a drug, experiencing the high and then the inevitable low! Which can mean that some guys get suckered in to experience the 'high' again! Others soon come to their senses and go through a period of cold turkey, cheaper punts perhaps?!

And what about your own experience with those points?

One of the best posts on this site, or anything similar, I’ve ever read.

Offline Availableinlarge

Offline AnthG

The one from Matium that is.
And yet you quoted the one from MattyLondon? And bumped this topic up from 6 years ago to quote the wrong post?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral