Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What does covid aware mean?  (Read 640 times)

Offline Outcallguy

Hello I've seen a few ads pop up. One today in a Finsbury Park newsagent window. With the statement covid aware.
Does that mean the sp takes precautions to protect themselves?
Or is it code they think covid is all a scam?
Any ideas??

Offline Dipper

Hello I've seen a few ads pop up. One today in a Finsbury Park newsagent window. With the statement covid aware.
Any ideas??

I’d say it’s most likely they’re worried about losing£££‘S on over cautious punters. So they display it for example to show they sanitise, mask or whatever.

Offline lillythesavage

Any ideas??

Newsagents window? were you using a time machine?  :D

Offline geostorm1

I think they meant to say "Covid Secure" like other businesses do  :D

Offline SamOmar

Newsagents window? were you using a time machine?  :D

+1, The memories of pretending to buy a can of pepsi whilst trying to memorise the number on the card
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline spiralnotebook

+1, The memories of pretending to buy a can of pepsi whilst trying to memorise the number on the card

And then trying to find a public phone box that actually worked or didn’t have someone hanging around.
 :D

Offline lillythesavage

Some had so many it was impossible to remember a few, call one, get no reply and back to the window for another, being able to walk away was important :D

Offline mradventures

there probably taking some measures, and perhaps expecting the punter to take some too