Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Always amuses me when....  (Read 2055 times)

Offline Mij

When the WG goes to the effort of blocking out their faces in the public galleries on AW, but then has a movie section where the displayed screen shots (that THEY have chosen!) show clear face pics! :-)

External Link/Members Only is such an example. :-)

Also when they advertise swallow as a like, but not CIM. (Not the one listed above, btw, but in general)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 10:02:35 am by Mij »

pokenn

When the WG goes to the effort of blocking out their faces in the public galleries on AW, but then has a movie section where the displayed screen shots (that THEY have chosen!) show clear face pics! :-)

Also when they advertise swallow as a like, but not CIM. (Not the one listed above, btw, but in general)

I can understand why they block face pics in the public gallery, but not in the paid for section. After all ANYONE can see the public gallery, even without an AW account. To see the PG or movies you need an account AND pay. So it helps to keep their anonymity by preventing casual surfers from seeing their face.

The swallow/CIM thing is just being a bit dim.

Offline Mij

You don't need to pay to see the movie screenshots....that was my point. You do need to be logged in though with your aw acct.

pokenn

You don't need to pay to see the movie screenshots....that was my point. You do need to be logged in though with your aw acct.

Fair enough.

potato

Err, the standard profile pics show her face, there is no public gallery and no movie pics - not a very good example unless the pimp has suddenly changed it all?

robs one

has she changed her profile as she has no movie section and you can see her face on her profile page?

Offline Mij

Hmmmmmm......'may' have been me posting wrong profile link, but I don't recognise the one that I DID post!

The one I was referring to originally is now listed as External Link/Members Only

:unknown:

potato

In her case I would take the risk with that body anyway, Yum!!

Besides that I could check out her verification pic which she has left exposed !! 

External Link/Members Only

Offline wristjob

Always amuses me when a WG has her working name - and her real name is tattooed on her arse.

zatoichi

You can't anymore.Unless you are age verified all the screenshots are heavilly pixelated

richie

One I found particularly amusing/confusing was an old reg of mine who advertised CIM but only allowed OW. I questioned her about it one day and she said CIM was fine but only in the condom as she didn't like the taste  :dash:

On that occasion I elected for her to finish me off with an oily hand job and ended up spunking over her quilt, pillow a bit landed on the floor and some in her open sock draw! I'd failed to mention I'd been saving it up all week  :D :cool:

Offline portable

Always amuses me when a WG has her working name - and her real name is tattooed on her arse.

More likely her daughters name  :scare:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Even worse when gallery pics show hidden face, yet main profile pics already show her face!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jim Panzee

I't always amuses me when they are giving it all that fake moaning shite and then when you start administering the power strokes they quit it and start moaning cos they mean it. lol