Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fallacy of Verification Photos  (Read 5007 times)

Offline CBPaul

I know many are well aware of AW verification photos and how meaningless they are when hidden but occasionally the dozy buggers don't hide them and I came across this example.

Hotlisted a profile out of curiosity last week which vanished a couple of days later but surprise surprise a new one appeared in its place - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only,  pictures of a totally different girl under a different name created on the 13th Jan.

I instantly recognized the pictures from an older profile which was active in the area last year.

Anyway, the verification photo is the same on both profiles...

Hidden Image/Members Only

So, an example of how profiles are switched about with a stock of pictures, a new profile name but keep the verified status with AW.

Beware what lurks behind hidden verification photos.   

password02

Good find CBP - you need to have eyes at the back of your head to look out for all the scams on AW

Offline Daffodil

I once commented that I actually find 'verified' profiles as being a bit off putting, like they're trying too hard. The sacmmers can get around it.

At the end of the day, if a prossie is genuine then she doesn't need to verify  :hi:

Offline Poppyxx

• Service Provider
With AW we don't have a choice, we have to verify within specified time or they suspend our profile. They haven't got around to checking all of the profiles, and I suspect they are not very diligent in pursuing them either, otherwise there wouldn't be so many fake ones.

LL

The poor girl.  I don't expect her dumb pimp told her he would make her passport details public.  Took me 5 minutes to find her on facebook and linkedin.  If you look carefully at her verification pic (the full size one from her profile) you can also see the beefcake pimp in the reflection on the window, as he takes the photograph.

vorian

The poor girl.  I don't expect her dumb pimp told her he would make her passport details public.  Took me 5 minutes to find her on facebook and linkedin.  If you look carefully at her verification pic (the full size one from her profile) you can also see the beefcake pimp in the reflection on the window, as he takes the photograph.

Fuck me he's is a lump, enough to put me off alone :D :D

Offline latecomer

... and she doesn't really look like the photo in the Romanian passport she's holding

James999

With AW we don't have a choice, we have to verify within specified time or they suspend our profile.

That can't be true as there are thousands of profiles on there that are not verified   :hi:

Offline CBPaul

That can't be true as there are thousands of profiles on there that are not verified   :hi:

Some but not all unverified profiles have an alert warning at the top of them, the more information bit suggests that AW have requested them to verify within 48 hours or get deleted. Perhaps this follows someone reporting them. I assume that it's a fairly hollow threat from AW though.

Offline CBPaul

I hadn't noticed the pimp, Christ he's a size.

carlisle78

They are clamping down as of the new year. I know of quite a few well known ladies who've had their profiles suspended unless they get verified - Naughty_Tania who has posted her experience on here is one example.

Flemstone

Does anyone else click on every single "verified member" icon in case they've forgotten to hide the picture? I wish they couldn't hide it.

Offline Jimmyredcab

They are clamping down as of the new year. I know of quite a few well known ladies who've had their profiles suspended unless they get verified - Naughty_Tania who has posted her experience on here is one example.

It is not in their interests to clamp down, they earn tens of thousands from fake profiles, punters never get a refund.  :thumbsdown:

Offline CBPaul

Does anyone else click on every single "verified member" icon in case they've forgotten to hide the picture? I wish they couldn't hide it.

Depends on how interested I am in her, how heavily photoshopped the images are or if they don't provide a face pic for free.
It makes a sodding nonsense being able to hide the pictures, unless of course we decide to trust AW.

Offline Daffodil

You can search specifically for girls who show their veri pic.

LL

Yeh I do that and the really nice ones make it onto my hot-verification-pic hotlist!

vorian

Yeh I do that and the really nice ones make it onto my hot-verification-pic hotlist!

Any hot ones you would care to share  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

In some parts of the country that would leave you with zero profiles.   :thumbsdown:

Even a pretty girl like Michelle Independent hides her photo.     :unknown:

Offline CBPaul

I'd never noticed that, mind you with some of them I really wish I hadn't gone and looked. You can really see why they don't show a face pic in their gallery.

Flemstone

I did a proximity search for a girl with a verification picture that I can view. The closest one is 3.3 miles away. That distance is outside of my borough, and I never leave it.

vorian

My favourite...
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Others
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (cute British girl for Jimmy)

and, Holy Fuck!, just found this one! A contender for the prettiest girl on AW...

Thanks that last one is stunning real natural look imho.  :drinks:

password02

All look good but I prefer the Fav girl - very nice natural pic - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for posting

Offline Madone1

This girl popped up in my area today very pretty sadly lists bareback. And again passport details on full view!

vorian

This girl popped up in my area today very pretty sadly lists bareback. And again passport details on full view!

Christ these girls do make it easy for the lunatic stalker branch don't they :unknown:

Offline Madone1

The passport on show seems to be a thing with the EE girls.
As for the girls verification pic vs profile pics this one I'm putting it down to magic or the wonders of make-up check it out and you will see what I mean.

vorian

The passport on show seems to be a thing with the EE girls.
As for the girls verification pic vs profile pics this one I'm putting it down to magic or the wonders of make-up check it out and you will see what I mean.

No fucking way that is the same girl not in a thousand years.  Can anyone do a reverse image search. Do they think punters are stupid or are they to stupid themselves.  :unknown:

Offline Madone1

No fucking way that is the same girl not in a thousand years.  Can anyone do a reverse image search. Do they think punters are stupid or are they to stupid themselves.  :unknown:

I know they must thing we are stupid or too horny to think straight it's why I never go near the EE girls are there scumbag pimps no respect for the punter at all.

Flemstone

Natural beauty without make up and photoshop works for me. I doubt many EE girls got taught how to apply make up.

Offline tazman1002001

Another example of free pictures ....wow looks great.....

Profile verification pics......maybe not the best looking .....such a shame lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline CBPaul

Reverse image search comes up with Cierra Spice. Try this - one of many hits on the main picture on the profile alone

External Link/Members Only

Offline Daffodil

What a massive waste of time, why are AW making all this work for themselves and others and not doing it properly  :dash:

Verification pictures are a good idea in principle, but they're fucking it up. I've already lost confidence in the system.

vorian

What a massive waste of time, why are AW making all this work for themselves and others and not doing it properly  :dash:

Verification pictures are a good idea in principle, but they're fucking it up. I've already lost confidence in the system.

I never had any confidence in the first place.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
could not possibly be the same girl as the jaw is the wrong shape, she has a almond shaped face whilst the hot one has a round face. One has full eyebrows whilst the other hardly has any and the pretty one has a slightly upturned button nose and the other has a more prominent longer wider nose.

Not even remotely close to her own looks and AW should really tighten up on their verification.  Mind you she is not fully verified and they don't really check the photo if you don't do the ID  part as well.  It is only when you have to send id they check everything and then you get a green tick on your profile to say fully verified