Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Parlours; Where Have All the WG’s Gone?  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Starship

With an itch to scratch, I thought I’d see who was available today at a few Bristol parlours. I’d already noticed since the pandemic they seem to have been running on perilously low staff numbers. A quick look online and ring round would indicate that things appear to be getting worse.
For some time now, Bath Road Massage has been closed one day a week and regularly shutting early due to a lack of WG’s. This week though they’re closed for 2 days; both today and yesterday. The Ambassador is likewise shut for the day. I then remembered that Tuesday’s are resident stalwart Hannah’s day off. This girl seems to have kept this place going for some time now in terms of shifts worked and providing reliably good service. Since Christmas, 60 West Street has been dependent upon the efforts of Lena and Simone, although a couple more girls have now started to appear on the rota over the last week I see.

Gone are the days when there was a healthy choice of parlours opening 7 days a week, from mid-morning through the early hours, parading a selection of eager WG’s to the equally eager punter. Now you’re lucky if there are 2 or 3 to choose from. Indeed gone are many parlours; familiar stomping grounds of seediness and sensuality are no more. All in all, much less choice. It can’t be good either for the remaining WG’s be under so much pressure to see punter after punter. In turn, their lethargy isn’t good for the punter. What has caused this situation? Have WG’s left because of Brexit? Has the pandemic caused them to forego such an intimate type of employment? Have they passed over parlours to work independently instead?

Just over 20 years ago I well remember being drawn to the City by its then busy street scene. A scene that has now all but vanished. I do hope that we aren’t seeing parlours going the same way.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline victor989

I have also noticed the big reduction in the number of WG's in Bristol's massage parlours, since the pandemic.

Ambassadors seem to be the worst affected with only one WG there full time and one more part time, only
doing 3 days a week and that was before their website went down. That average less than 1.5 WG's a day.

The 2 massage places in Stokes Croft have completely closed down. I have a gut feeling that 2022 will be a
bad year for punters.

Offline redveee

Adam & Eve's in Old Market has been shut for a few weeks cause of the lack of staff.

Offline beachboy

how many parlours did there used to be in Bristol?

In Bournemouth there must have been at least 10 maybe 15 years ago. There were 3 in Boscombe alone that I went to.

Now there are none and not many girls on adultwork either.

Just as well I'm getting older and not quite so interested in punting.

Offline joninbristol

Kind of unsurprised. Almost every SP I know is currently not working until we're clear of Covid.
Many of them actually have it writ clear right at the top of their profiles.

I guess they trust their own judgement more than they do some fat bloke with a bad haircut and proven track record of lying through his teeth.

Can't imagine why ! :sarcastic: