Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Remember Aimee 23?  (Read 2308 times)

Offline creativeflair

Hey,

There was an incredible girl Aimee 23, Blonde 34EE enhanced boobs, cracking BJ and overall cracking punt. I have been searching high and low and there has been some lows but nothing can match this girl! Might be because it was my first punt but my god she was good! Anyone else remember her? or recommend someone similar?

Thanks

Offline invaderofrome

Any idea where saw her, or when?
Regards, Invader.

kamu

I have been searching high and low and there has been some lows but nothing can match this girl!

No reviews...? :unknown:

Offline Dorsetpunter

Just a guess but do you mean Aimee 225/Emily Jaye

Offline whaleears

External Link/Members Only
Working out of Abingdon as Emily Lane, price is a bit of a piss take.

Offline Stiltskin

Working out of Abingdon as Emily Lane, price is a bit of a piss take.

Agreed, she's as near as you'll get

bigmanbigman

I have been told the Aimee you want has retired .

Offline creativeflair

Wow, i forgot about this.

I saw her in Manchester on a tour but she use to based in Basingstoke

Thanks for the replies

Offline aj12345

She's back and seems has been for a while. Under the name Sophia. Spoke to her and recognised the voice instantly. Couldn't get a booking in but will do and report back.

ttps://www.adultwork.com/4996688

3 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She's back and seems has been for a while. Under the name Sophia. Spoke to her and recognised the voice instantly. Couldn't get a booking in but will do and report back.

ttps://www.adultwork.com/4996688
Once is enough for you to be promoting your favourite slapper. I've let this through on a 4 year old thread, you aren't reviving a review from 2014 to promote her again.

3 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline aj12345