Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondelikesfun - Cardiff Bay - oh yes!  (Read 3865 times)

Hectorshouse

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

We meet in a secure apartment complex down on Cardiff bay. Good sized clean apartment easy to find.

On entry into her apartment, I then see this wonderful tall leggy blonde babe! - with a very fit body and warm smile. We greet with the first of many deep french kisses and an exchange of greetings, me freshened up we resume our kissing, leading to the bedroom.

If you haven't met this girl then you will find that her pictures are a true reflection of this stunning babe. She wears what I have requested, red lingerie and she is just superb! Tall in heels, presents her bust in my face and those wonderful nipples!

She is very fit and spends a lot of effort keeping so, but without the extreme of muscle definition. Soft, silky and extremely tactile we enter into adult games.

I enjoy the pleasure of making her relax whilst I am between her legs, very sweet tasting! We do some face sitting then onto our favorite 69! 30 mins in and we consider the condom and commence the various positions we all know, CG, RCG, legs over my shoulders and then doggy!

She is very responsive and I take care to ensure that she is pleasured to the full! Then it's my turn for oral and finished in pure delight!

Then a cup of coffee and a chat.

Today she is a duo with Welsh Barbie and I would say that these two stunners would probably provide the best Welsh encounter with two girls that you could get!

Personally, I have tried duos a number of times, my own preference one - on - one.

She is a delightful girl, great personality, a minx and can be very naughty, but that is just what I like! Already booked for further adventures - highly recommended.

Offline Steelworker

Nice review, HH. I’ve enjoyed her a couple of times and will plan to do so again soon. Great looking girl  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

She is someone I am planning on seeing next year, I hope.  Glad you had a good time with her.   :thumbsup:

Offline Mil 34

STAR-LORD

Nice review, HH. I’ve enjoyed her a couple of times and will plan to do so again soon. Great looking girl  :thumbsup:

Just out of curiosity, how similar looking are those 2? Both well toned, blonde and tanned?

Hectorshouse

Yes Night wolf, they are very similar in appearance, both tall, blonde, fit young ladies, with enhanced breasts.

Obviously facially they are different, but both very pretty.

They have different preferences though, so don't expect the same from both of them.

Hope this helps.

Offline Steelworker

Yes Night wolf, they are very similar in appearance, both tall, blonde, fit young ladies, with enhanced breasts.

Obviously facially they are different, but both very pretty.

They have different preferences though, so don't expect the same from both of them.

Hope this helps.

NW, both are very facially attractive IMO. While they both have magnificent enhanced breasts, Barbie has a smaller figure. BLF is very toned but a larger frame. In her heels she was about 6ft. They both fit the bill as excellent looking and the service and little bit of sexy chat are very good. I’d love a duo with them.

Hectorshouse

Have seen Welsh Barbie, Blondelikesfun and Scarlet.Jo.Casey in the past two weeks  - they are all three - awesome!

Delightful to enjoy!

STAR-LORD

Thank you both Hectorshouse and Steelworker for your intel and opinions there. Big help.  :thumbsup:

Hectorshouse

NW - Re BLF and WB have you been to see them - either duo and singularly?

They will ease the stress! £170 and £180 per hour respectively, but unforgettable!

I am afraid that I have seen both this year already!

np500

They will ease the stress! £170 and £180 per hour respectively, but unforgettable!

You are a greedy old hector !
sorry, you have to be of a certain age .

STAR-LORD

You are a greedy old hector !
sorry, you have to be of a certain age .

Huh? Me?

np500

Huh? Me?

No hector, it’s the line thay’d use at the end of the children’s programme , hectors house

SeekingtheTruth

No hector, it’s the line thay’d use at the end of the children’s programme , hectors house

Hectors house!!!

Fuck me, you are showing your age now  :lol:

np500

Hectors house!!!

Fuck me, you are showing your age now  :lol:

That’s why I said, you have to be of a certain age, beats muffin the mule all ends up !

Hectorshouse

I was raised on Muffin the mule!

Not sure if is against the law though! hehe

np500

It may well be ?  But it left a mark on me I’ll take to my grave !  :D sparky and hopedy  on a Saturday morning did’t help either!

Hectorshouse

Offline mrdiamond77

What about Roger the cabin boy.   :scare:

Dodgy lot Children's TV presenters in the 60s & 70s it seems.   :D

np500

That’s not an exaggeration there mr D , god only knows how many get there porridge though a steel letter box in the morning and get to be someone’s bitch in the evening, what goes around , cums around !

Offline Corus Boy

Not wanting to be a spoilsport but;

The daughter of Captain Pugwash creator John Ryan has revealed how her father was traumatised by urban myths about rude character names that never existed.

Isbael Ryan said her father’s childlike innocence was lost after student newspapers in the 1970s created malicious rumours about the supposed smutty names of the TV show’s characters.

While it did feature a Master Mates and a Pirate Willy, characters like Seaman Staines, Roger the Cabin Boy and Master Bates just did not exist on board the Black Pig pirate ship.

Yet the myth endured for years, and even found their way into news reports.

Offline Punting_Mad

Fireball xl5 was my favourite.. Steve Zodiac...yeah :cool:

np500

Thunderbirds, I had the cardboard hat and sash !  life was never the same  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 07:14:45 am by np500 »

Offline playpal69

Thunderbirds, I had the cardboard hat and sash !  life was never the same  :yahoo:

Take them with you to see BLF she can be Lady Penelope 🙈

STAR-LORD

I've not seen either of them yet. I did venture to Cardiff blindly 1 evening to get a booking on 26th October just gone, to grab an on the night booking (never again, as I had a cancellation by an SP I've reviewed due to a health issue), and contacted a handful of SP's by text for availability. 'Blondeslikefun' being one of them, but no response. But they are both on the list for this year.   :hi:

Hectorshouse

Wolfie you must - they are great fun!

Well worth the investment!

np500

Take them with you to see BLF she can be Lady Penelope 🙈

Don’t think she’ get it, she’d think I was madder than carry on holly !

STAR-LORD

Don’t think she’ get it, she’d think I was madder than carry on holly !

Can't say I'd be surprised!  :lol: