Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure of seeing this beauty Sexy1nadia  (Read 3132 times)

Offline Qwerty69

Hey all,

I'm looking for anyone whose seen this lady in question.

External Link/Members Only

Photos look stunning, so any advice on her would be greatly appreciated, in terms of services etc.

If not, then I'll just take the plunge and see her I have emailed her, so am awaiting a response.

Happy punting all!

Offline Hyfy

That 'flat' stomach looks heavily airbrushed  :thumbsdown:

Offline Qwerty69

That's the thing, I'm a novice when it comes to photoshop / airbrush computers etc...

She does look fit though!

I'm gonna see if I can book her

Last thing I want is a bait and switch or if she looks completely different to her pics.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 04:22:52 pm by Qwerty69 »

Hornymo123

Hi did you see her? Any reports?

Biscuitman

I want to see her! It does not say what race she is but she looks Indian. The pics are heavily airbrushed but she still looks decent.

Offline Qwerty69

I messaged her. She said she is half Persian half Turkish. She's not an Indian. I haven't seen her yet, as everytime I'm free she's always busy.

Her profile is perfectly well written in English, but she has an accent, and her sms messages has several grammar and spelling mistakes. I suspect someone else has written the profile, or she's not independent.

Don't know if anyone has managed to see her yet?

TheBaron01

Has anyone had the pleasure of Nadia yet?  Hoping to arrange a meet soon?

Offline Ozy84

Has anyone had the pleasure of Nadia yet?  Hoping to arrange a meet soon?

Well hurry up and let us know how it goes

Offline Qwerty69

She's OK... Lives in North London. English is good even though it's her second language. She's got a few tattoos.. But it very accommodating and friendly. She doesn't rush you... Overall it was a OK experience

Offline PLeisure

She's OK... Lives in North London. English is good even though it's her second language. She's got a few tattoos.. But it very accommodating and friendly. She doesn't rush you... Overall it was a OK experience
Sounds intriguing, even if it wasn't a complete success.

Would greatly appreciate a review, please. Thks  :hi:

Offline Turtle1

Heavily modified pics, airbrushed the shit out of. I'm geussing she's a 40 year old flabby lass

Offline getin

Sounds intriguing, even if it wasn't a complete success.

Would greatly appreciate a review, please. Thks  :hi:

yes review pls

Offline Qwerty69

Sorry about the late response....

I saw her back in Dec 2015.. She's based in North London... About 7-10 mins walk from Brent cross station.. Northern line. I called up daytime, she was at home and told me when I get to the station message me for the door number and postcode.. Which is what I did. I got to her place, she came downstairs to open the door. She lives in a flat. She was wearing a sexy black dressing gown, with bra and panties underneath. Paperwork outta of the way... I haggled a bit a saw her for £150 not £200. She told me she was a mix of ethnicity

About her photos.. They are photoshoped. She has quite a few tattoos on her body. She is a really nice lady, I'm gonna say late 30s. Early 40s. All services listed on her page were provided. (Protected) and she genuinely loves her job.

Her place from what I could see was small. A one bed place.

She might not be everyone's cup of tea, but she was good to me, but I wouldn't go and see her again, due to her having to many tattoos. For 150 I'd rather go see Laryssa at baker street.. She's next and has got some good reviews on this site.

I was still new to the whole experience game when I saw nadia. But overall I'd rate it as a 6/10. One thing I rate about nadia is daytime she may have took £150 ish but I stayed for well over an hour. So that was value for money. No idea how busy she is on the weekend.

Sorry for posting on this thread.. I know it's meant to be posted on the review section, but I didn't know how to link this page with a review for nadia. Admin team I apologise in advance.

Offline Qwerty69

Anything else then let me know.

Offline PLeisure

Nice one, Qwerty - this is worth reposting on the London Reviews board.

At the top of every UKP page - 3rd row starting with the standard Home link - you can see a 'Post Review' link to the right. That takes you to a new page in which you can prepare your review.
Also worth looking through this first: External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Offline nylonclad_feetlover

It seems she stopped working. Has anybody seen her recently? Thanks.

Offline Qwerty69

Her profile went down months ago. Not seen her since I reviewed