Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nejra (AdultWork) - Anyone been here yet?  (Read 521 times)

Offline horn e. devil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Liking the look of that rear end, and in the area, but looks to me like a potential b&s.

Anyone had a taste?

edit: to clarify, I have read the reviews here with that profile number, but the name has changed.
Is this the same girl it was before? And if not, has anyone tried the new one?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 01:14:01 pm by horn e. devil »

Offline bhudda

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Liking the look of that rear end, and in the area, but looks to me like a potential b&s.

Anyone had a taste?

edit: to clarify, I have read the reviews here with that profile number, but the name has changed.
Is this the same girl it was before? And if not, has anyone tried the new one?

I can't help but admire your optimism.

looks fit as fuck, long list of services, only £70 an hour, using a profile that's been used before by others so probably pimps involved who apparently have a history of b&s and girls who are disinterested and don't offer advertised services ... oh, and hidden feedback on AW.

Offline horn e. devil

Hadn't spotted the hidden feedback.
Big red flashing light there.

Thanks for the kick up the arse, I think I needed that.
Must let big brain do the thinking.

Offline magnumchris

I asked the same question a few months back

Pat MacGroin had the following helpful advice

Noticed the profile but recognised the layout and location suggest she is the latest addition to this group which seem to work together. At the moment they're all based near Hounslow East:

External Link/Members Only - Aisha 25
External Link/Members Only - Inezz 22

A few things about the description of their set-up put me off based on these reviews:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165371.msg1773365#msg1773365
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=181861.msg1913917#msg1913917

Looks like the group have upped their game. The photo's on this new profile look more professional than previous profiles. Also, sounds like sometimes the girls on the profiles are actually the girls available. So potentially, could be a bargain.

Best of luck if you go for it. Please do let us know how you get on, especially if it doesn't work out.

it is a lovely arse though isn't it

Stevensmiles

Basic profile design and the pics look way to professional