Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amateur (non-pro) girls...  (Read 963 times)

Offline AlexStalliin82

Hello everyone.

Is there a way to find amateur girls who do it for fun but not as main source of income?
I'd be curious to fuck someone who I know 100% it isn't exploited or pimped.

Asking for London mainly, but I'm open to travel...

mrhappypants

Hello everyone.

Is there a way to find amateur girls who do it for fun but not as main source of income?

It is generally a lot more difficult than finding fantasists here who do it to spout bollox but do not contribute any reviews.
I'd be curious to know if any of these losers have hair on their balls.

If you are prepared to travel I have some suggestions where you can go... but you might not like them.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hello everyone.

Everywhere mate. You meet them in shops, in a bars, at work, in sports clubs and gyms, on trains, in museums. Grow up.

Online Prince

I remember when gum tree had personal sections and was a goldmine. Those were the days.

P

Offline dfg

It is generally a lot more difficult than finding fantasists here who do it to spout bollox but do not contribute any reviews.
I'd be curious to know if any of these losers have hair on their balls.

If you are prepared to travel I have some suggestions where you can go... but you might not like them.

Absolutely this.

I salute you.

Offline Steely Dan

Not sure for you but for us...maybe your sister?  Or your daughter? Add their contact details then we will know.

Was that rude? Good. This is a punting forum.  You are welcome to fuck off to wherecanigetadate.com or similar.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 10:39:24 pm by Steely Dan »