Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BeautifulSweetTina has she moved?  (Read 1066 times)

Naidakhan84

I seen BeautifulSweetTina couple of times last month and now her profile is gone in AW. She was quite a number. Anyone know about her plz do tell. Also if someone got her photos then plz post them cheers.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Billy no mates

She came up on a search around UB4 (5mile) just yesterday for me.

Offline Dicky

She came up on a search around UB4 (5mile) just yesterday for me.

I tried this but didnt see anything. Link please?  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Billy no mates

I tried this but didnt see anything. Link please?  :hi:

Not there today, but the fact it was showing just Monday, means she probably hasn’t quit or anything.

It’s not my usual search area but I was due to work there today.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I seen BeautifulSweetTina couple of times last month and now her profile is gone in AW. She was quite a number. Anyone know about her plz do tell. Also if someone got her photos then plz post them cheers.

Ah I must have missed your review.
A link would have been much more helpful, rather than all those photos, which could be interpreted as touting.

Offline Dicky

External Link/Members Only

Thanks but This link doesnt work anymore. Billynomates above said he saw her on a new profile and thats the link I requested

Offline Dicky

No big deal to be honest...  :hi: :hi: :hi:

She's not your type KT. For me she's the exact look I go for

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks but This link doesnt work anymore. Billynomates above said he saw her on a new profile and thats the link I requested

He didn't say it was a new profile, just that it was active on Monday. Quite possible that it was taken off overnight.
I've had SPs suddenly disappear off my HL, then re-appear sometime later.
Her number is here if you wanted to drop her a line. It was easy enough to find.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 05:18:55 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Offline Billy no mates

He didn't say it was a new profile, just that it was active on Monday. Quite possible that it was taken off overnight.

Precisely

It was not a new profile, she’s been on my radar for a couple of years, so she sticks in my mind. Ultimately I wouldn’t have got away from the office anyway, and it was to cold to punt.

Offline Slowjoe

When I saw her she told me she plans on working for 2 or 3 more years, but that could be total WG small talk bollocks of course. I've have noticed her profile vanish before and come back though.

She is definitely my type looks wise so hoping she returns. Maybe all the recent good reviews on here has worn her out!

Offline magnetico

I hope she'll come to Central, I couldn't be bothered to go to Greenford :unknown:

Naidakhan84

I post a link but the link said that the person is no longer on the site. This is why I asked about her. I am a punter 100%

Yes she told me also that she wants to work awhile.

I hope to see her :)

Offline Dicky

I've had SPs suddenly disappear off my HL, then re-appear sometime later.
Her number is here if you wanted to drop her a line. It was easy enough to find.

Dropped her a text 2-3 days back but no response. Will keep a watching brief on her old profile. I agree central london would be much more convenient.

Offline rimmer43

Tina's profile is active again.

Offline Muff licker

get in early lads
I texted her yesterday-No reply
I texted her again today at 9AM she said next appointment 3PM i think UKP has made her very popular

Offline The_Don

Offline Dicky

get in early lads
I texted her yesterday-No reply
I texted her again today at 9AM she said next appointment 3PM i think UKP has made her very popular

I'll wait for the rush to abate...and the brown hair to go back to black