Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: english_girl1234 Gatwick  (Read 2451 times)

Online Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

Hi
I vaguely remember this lady being mentioned in the past, She's bid on a RB of mine for £130 an hour.

Has anyone seen her?

Offline Stiltskin

I've not seen her but I did have her on my hotlist at one point. Her photos confuse me, in some she looks young and fit and in others she looks older and larger. They can't all be current photos.

It's good that she's willing to drop her price, £170/hr is a piss take.

Offline bokkie

She's been in my hotlist for a while. The older photos of her she looks gorgeous, but the ones she uploaded recenrly she looks much larger.
Probably still worth it at £130 though.

Offline mh

"36 E" looks right for the more recent photos, but not the earlier pics so her "natural" boobs appear to have grown significantly.

Some of her photo labelling is a bit random - bum = pic of shoulder, tits = pic of back, boobies = pic of face...

Offline O-Love04

Anyone recommend booking her? been on my HL a while but never got round to arranging...

Offline DrConners

Anyone recommend booking her? been on my HL a while but never got round to arranging...

How can she be on your hot list ? That original link to the profile is dead ?

If you have a recent link that works feel free to post it.  :hi:

Offline BDiONU

Holy thread resurrection!

Offline Stiltskin

I think the general consensus was don't even think about booking her!

Offline agent47

How can she be on your hot list ? That original link to the profile is dead ?

If you have a recent link that works feel free to post it.  :hi:

This one should work.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

looks like she has changed her name.
She has got considerably bigger as have her tits I saw some of her PG pics before she put the price up. There are a few pics with her standing in front of a mirror completely naked so you can get a better view of what she looks like, and her tits have gotten fucking ridiculously big, they're monsters . Have been tempted but judging from previous reviews she comes across as a bit lazy.