Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madona@m Oxford any info  (Read 1074 times)

Oxford punter

vw

External Link/Members Only
Anyone visited please ?
No thanks 1 12 year old skank who lists bareback and unprotected sex and profile invites you to cum inside her pussy.  I imagine with thise on bareback means unprotected backdoor.

Risky in so many ways !

WHBStoke

Romanian Barebacker?

Er.........  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Oxford punter

Maybe I should read the profiles better ! Lol. Do anyone good in Oxford at the moment ? Aw profiles are a bit dry.

vw

Maybe I should read the profiles better ! Lol. Do anyone good in Oxford at the moment ? Aw profiles are a bit dry.
Not in Oxford, Dingo1 has said it has been bad for ages.

Offline oxfordgent

try either of these two or indeed both

very good in my humble opinion.

Oxford punter

Amy looks great ! Off I go 😬

Offline Dingo1

Not in Oxford, Dingo1 has said it has been bad for ages.

Sorry, been away for a while!! You've just missed Scarlett.. She was great, the most passionate and intense experience I've ever had.. She will be back next year and I can't wait.

Looks like some decent tours coming up, looks like Romania out there at the moment though!!

Offline Dingo1

Just spotted this little hotty

She's had a good review here too, I've just text to see how long she is in Oxford being its payday tomorrow it may be worth a visit.

Oxford punter

Don't I feel the idiot now. Just been well tucked up by Amy foxy4u.

Apart from the facts that the place is near impossible to find in the dark. She was bored bordering irritated by my presence. On top of that I paid £20 to film it. After she asked if she could look at the video on my phone. Fiddled with it out of my site for a couple of minutes and deleted the video. Nice girl !
I paid for an hour but was so disgusted I walked out after 30 minutes.

Offline Dingo1

Apart from the facts that the place is near impossible to find in the dark. She was bored bordering irritated by my presence. On top of that I paid £20 to film it. After she asked if she could look at the video on my phone. Fiddled with it out of my site for a couple of minutes and deleted the video. Nice girl !

Oh dear, that's a shame for you.  I was tempted but went with Scarlett instead.  Well warned but great for toftt.

Would be worth a review to warn others too.

vw

Cheeky bitch !  No way to recover them then ?

Oxford punter

No she also deleted it from the recently deleted  folder on my iPhone. I knew she was up to something but when I arrived she she left me sitting in the room alone for about 10 minutes and was having a row in the other room with some guy who was no doubt bigger than me ! I just decided to cut my loses and get out of there.
Shame really as I love the Eastern European girls and this is my first bad experience.

Offline Lewis

After she asked if she could look at the video on my phone. Fiddled with it out of my site for a couple of minutes and deleted the video. .

You let your phone out of your sight and into the hands of a WG  :scare:

Oxford punter

Well it was not out of sight she just had the screen away from me. Still stupid though I admit !

vw

Well it was not out of sight she just had the screen away from me. Still stupid though I admit !
Lessons learnt, didn't it sync with google drive or anything, may be in deleted items there !

Oxford punter

My camera roll does back up to a couple of cloud services but as it was a big file size it never completed. You are right though lesson learned. I have not been at this long so was a bit naive. Not anymore though !

vw

My camera roll does back up to a couple of cloud services but as it was a big file size it never completed. You are right though lesson learned. I have not been at this long so was a bit naive. Not anymore though !
What was she checking for, was it no face shots of something agreed like that.

Always like to take a masquerade mask or 2 with me if i fancy a shoot, tripod that fits in the bag to.

Oxford punter

No there was no mask problem plus she had her back to the camera. No idea what her reasoning was. She clearly had the hump after the row I heard her having with a guy in the next room so maybe that had something to do with it.