Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: streetwalkers in kent  (Read 9902 times)

tagamet

Hi Guys, I used to be a regular punter in Rochester, picking up girls along the High Street, but there seem to be so few girls these days. Any idea where they have all gone? Where's the best place to pick up a streetwalker around Maidstone/Rochester these days?
Thanks

Offline Stroodboy

The police had a major crackdown on the curb crawlers in Rochester a couple of years ago. Even now, you are likely to get prosecuted if you are caught trying to pick up girls down there. You will find that some of the girls who used to work down there can now be found on Adultwork.

Offline CBPaul

The police had a major crackdown on the curb crawlers in Rochester a couple of years ago. Even now, you are likely to get prosecuted if you are caught trying to pick up girls down there. You will find that some of the girls who used to work down there can now be found on Adultwork.

It's like that in a couple of RLDs I used to frequent, others have serious clamp downs from time to time. Street punting is a dangerous occupation these days and not one I've partaken in for some time. 

Offline wazzockchops

It's been a long time since I noticed any girls out at night along Rochester High St, New Road and surrounds. Back in the 90s there were in excess of 15-20 girls working, many out all hours and in all weathers.

As someone already pointed out, some have moved to AW, the others disappeared to somewhere else.

Offline buckrabbit

Still a couple of prossies about, if you park in Wicks car park from about 20.30 onwards you see them, ginger Kerry, Josie etc. but BEWARE the police are very vigilant they had a police woman posing as a prossie about a year ago and caught 9 kerb crawlers in an hour. Be very aware!

Offline rockstar

Still a couple of prossies about, if you park in Wicks car park from about 20.30 onwards you see them, ginger Kerry, Josie etc. but BEWARE the police are very vigilant they had a police woman posing as a prossie about a year ago and caught 9 kerb crawlers in an hour. Be very aware!

Yep not seen any for ages. Ginger Kerry rings a bell. If I remember right she used to give a cracking BJ !

Offline buckrabbit

Ah i see you have been there as well, she had a lovely pair as well  :D

Offline buckrabbit

I saw Jody Shaw a few weeks ago, she married a punter and has a couple of kids, she gone all respectable now still likes a chat i always remember for her tits she had nipples like organ stops.  :rolleyes:

Offline Stroodboy

I doubt that you have seen Ginger Kerry because she died a few years ago.

Offline Stroodboy

I saw Jody Shaw a few weeks ago, she married a punter and has a couple of kids, she gone all respectable now still likes a chat i always remember for her tits she had nipples like organ stops.  :rolleyes:

This is also not true because Jodie Shaw is currently in prison: External Link/Members Only

Offline rockstar

I doubt that you have seen Ginger Kerry because she died a few years ago.

If its the same Kerry that I used to see every now and then, then thats sad news indeed. Its at least 4 years since I last saw her as I used to phone her for a meet and then one day her phone no longer connected.

Offline Stroodboy

If its the same Kerry that I used to see every now and then, then thats sad news indeed. Its at least 4 years since I last saw her as I used to phone her for a meet and then one day her phone no longer connected.

Rockstar, this is 'Ginger Kerry': External Link/Members Only

Offline rockstar

Monty2018

Rather dragging this topic out of the dim and distant past, has anyone recently seen any street girls in Chatham or close by?

Offline Stroodboy

No, the red light district has gone.

Monty2018

No, the red light district has gone.
Lol I can confirm that - paid a visit yesterday and absolutely nothing visible at all. Didn't even see any plod which kind of confirmed what you posted as well!

Offline bob1

Many years ago I went to wickes just off of city Road. A local walked up to me and asked if I wanted any business, I told her no as I'd seen a lot of police about, I drove out of the car park and the police stop me, I had good cop bad cop grill me for a few minutes. I said that she had asked for a fag, I told her I hadn't any and she walked off. Even talking to streetwalkers is illegal, was told I was lucky and they let me on my way.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

WhattheFlip

Any idea where they have all gone?

Rehab, the morgue, prison, or maybe one or two are on AW?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 01:20:56 am by WhattheFlip »

Monty2018

Many years ago I went to wickes just off of city Road. A local walked up to me and asked if I wanted any business, I told her no as I'd seen a lot of police about, I drove out of the car park and the police stop me, I had good cop bad cop grill me for a few minutes. I said that she had asked for a fag, I told her I hadn't any and she walked off. Even talking to streetwalkers is illegal, was told I was lucky and they let me on my way.
Jeez Bob, that was a close one! Proves how hot they were / are on this in Chatham. I am beginning to think I must be crazy to have been looking  :scare:

Offline anonymous86273

Still a few in the section between the pizza place (Papa Johns I think) and the petrol station before Wickes. Got waved down by one a few weeks back and thought it was someone who needed help....didn't realise they worked that far along the road so didn't put 2+2 together.

Monty2018

Still a few in the section between the pizza place (Papa Johns I think) and the petrol station before Wickes. Got waved down by one a few weeks back and thought it was someone who needed help....didn't realise they worked that far along the road so didn't put 2+2 together.
So what time of the day was that or was it well into the evening?

Offline anonymous86273

Probably between 10pm and 12pm as was on the way to pick up from a pub at the time.

Monty2018

Probably between 10pm and 12pm as was on the way to pick up from a pub at the time.
Ahh right. I have to say I was earlier in the evening when I cruised through but was also looking in the more traditional area. I wonder if they have moved because of the hassle before? Guess so.

Offline rockstar

Rockstar, this is 'Ginger Kerry': External Link/Members Only

Sorry to drag an old thread but I was gonna watch this video again and it been deleted. Does anyone know what the program was called and where I can find it ?

James999

Sorry to drag an old thread but I was gonna watch this video again and it been deleted. Does anyone know what the program was called and where I can find it ?

Wayback

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stroodboy

It was a video posted on YouTube by the 'Caring Hands' charity. They are a christian charity  based down here in Medway who used to do a lot of work with the streetwalkers in Rochester.

They appear to have removed all of their videos.