Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai_Maya - Tunbridge Wells  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Havinsumfun

So I have come across this profile and have definitely seen her before but with a different name earlier in the year.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was tempted before, but never got to see her as she had switched with another Thai working girl called Lucy?

Has anyone seen Maya before? The one in the photos? If I get a chance I will take the plunge but wanted to get some feedback (if any) before I go.

Thanks

Edit: I just searched on AW and her old profile popped up "Oriental Dream"

Offline Montywales

Just bumping this to see if anyone had any info

Offline Beardface2

Looks like profile has morphed and it's now Thai Nathalie. She operates out of both Guildford and Tunbridge wells. Seen her a lot in T Wells and still gives me the best service of any girl I've seen.

If you push the right buttons, definitely worth a visit.

Bud$

Looks like profile has morphed and it's now Thai Nathalie. She operates out of both Guildford and Tunbridge wells. Seen her a lot in T Wells and still gives me the best service of any girl I've seen. If you push the right buttons, definitely worth a visit.
Really - why no adultwork feedback, then? She or Maya joined AW one year ago. I always leave FB on AW for a girl who has given me 'the best service'

Offline Beardface2

Bud$

Because this is her Tunbridge Wells profile:

External Link/Members Only
Ah! Ok. So, all she does is 'receive humiliation' oh and great pics, which really show what she like

Offline Montywales

I'm not sure if they are the same girl, in any case I seen Thai_Maya of Guildford recently and she was good, I'll write a review when I have chance

Offline Havinsumfun

I am sure they are different. I wrote a post last year about Nathalie Asian. I met her but didn't get to 'spend time' with her because she doesn't see asian clients.  :dash:

If i find myself in guildford i will be sure to check out Thai Natalie because she was or used to be in Tunbridge and I missed the chance.