Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ZARA_98_x - Glasgow (FAKE REVIEW)  (Read 2371 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6047183) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Uncle Buck

I don’t mind paying that bit extra to a wg who is maybe only seeing 2 guys and is enthusiastic and gives a good service
I don’t particularly want to see a wg who’s banged 20 men in that day for £60hh or whatever  :timeout:

Your comments make no sense to me but if it makes you feel better that a SP charges more and potentially shags less punters, then fill your boots.

Offline Uncle Buck

This is nonsense

As is this.

Bottom line; you have no way of telling how many punters a girl sees unless you're sitting outside her door all day  :scare:

+1

Offline David1970

What I’m happy to pay for is a great service! Not some junkie charging £60hh to waste my time
£80-100hh seems to be the norm and I would rather see a wg that’s made an effort with good service and looks after me well not a tired girl who runs a conveyor belt and can’t be arsed getting out of pyjamas !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=291604.0

I see your 1st review was on a WG you thought was charging £60HH when you visited. According to your warped  theory you were visiting a junkie, with shit service and a conveyor of punters, why would you do that?

Offline Name Not Found

I see you could not back up your claims, just call me cunt, can I suggest you back up you claims and stop being offensive.

Looks like Gordy is making a bid for "First new member banned for being a douchebag in 2021"

Offline Marcus0101

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=291604.0

I see your 1st review was on a WG you thought was charging £60HH when you visited. According to your warped  theory you were visiting a junkie, with shit service and a conveyor of punters, why would you do that?

His second review was a negative and got shafted big time however it seems he booked his next punt with the duo partner who screwed him over in his second negative review and had a bad experience with her. Seems he "didn't notice" Darcy did duo's with the girl from his second review. Lot of holes going on with this new member in my opinion.

Offline buddiemarvelous

External Link/Members Only

ZARA_98_x / Central Glasgow

On a bit of a reviewing mood since the experience was AMAZING !!

Looks 10/10. Absolute stunning Arab girl . Can't fault at all.

Body 10/ 10. Amazing firm tits !! Lovely round bum , so a nice curvy size 10

Personality 9/10. Easy going chat , Young but experienced

Services 9 / 10 - GFE , Oral without was the best I have had so far ,  no rush service which always is a bonus.

Accommodation 8/10 - Nice new built apartment - 5 min from city centre which is not bad

Reliability. 10/10 - Setting up meet was easy , twice meeting her and never been let down 

Value for money 9 / 10 - to be honest can’t complain , did everything on her like list and even facial which is rare too see Arab girl to do

Maybe get your fake reviews written by a native English speaker and it won't be so easily noticed

Offline CrespinWolfe

I’ve only ever had one girl who became a “regular” (long sadly retired). I went back to her time and time again because the service and sex were fantastic. She charged £60 hh and £100 full hour. I’ve also paid £200+ an hour for “high class” and walked half way through.

I’m afraid experience has taught me there is no correlation between price and service.

Offline David1970

I’m afraid experience has taught me there is no correlation between price and service.

+1

Offline J_H

Offline Bahubali1

She has a brand new picture now

Offline David1970

Still would not see her, she made a fake review of herself I would not trust her and at £100HH she is taking the piss.

Offline Bond700

I kind of want to see this one if she does half the things on the likes list.

She may be a little tubby but she looks a 12 in her pictures unless she is inhaling in

Offline J_H

Profile now gone so 'Ryan' is obviously keeping any eye on this site.

Be interesting to see what name she re-appears under.

Offline Bahubali1

Profile now gone so 'Ryan' is obviously keeping any eye on this site.

Be interesting to see what name she re-appears under.

She made a brand new account lol, probably realising she messed up.