Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Being Scammed/Blackmailed See no way out  (Read 8582 times)

Offline ShaunJo

I am being scammed/ blackmailed by someone i paid through paypal (idiot that i am). They are threatening to tell my wife as they found me on facebook. No idea what to do! Help and advice appreciated

Offline Smartstav

First step come off I would come off Facebook

Offline jambo1874

If it were me - come off facebook, tell them you wont pay a penny and if they do speak to your wife advise you’ll go to the police. Blackmail is a serious criminal offence and likely you’ll call their bluff. Keep the evidence you have.

Then do a fair bit of praying

Offline Zeusthedoc

Just worried about wife finding out...

Never pay!
Pay once and they have you on the hook

Contact the police, blackmail is a criminal offence

Offline ShaunJo

Never pay!
Pay once and they have you on the hook

Thats where they have me. Got real name etc and they have mine, honestly feel like doing myself in

Contact the police, blackmail is a criminal offence

Offline bobwob

Offline ShaunJo

Got no way of getting in contact with her, got a request through paypal for £150 today. Gave her £200 on Friday

Offline mickey1967

Name and shame them on here.
+1 Needs to be outed on here to protect the rest of us, hope you get things sorted.

Offline Global_Punter

Call PayPal to blacklist and retrieve the money. Its a bluff and as advised tell the police.

They can be discrete too and not alert the Madam.

I wish this types came my way  :dash: :dash: I will tell ermmmm

Offline winkywanky

Call PayPal to blacklist and retrieve the money. Its a bluff and as advised tell the police.

They can be discrete too and not alert the Madam.

I wish this types came my way  :dash: :dash: I will tell ermmmm

This.

Good advice sir  :thumbsup:.

Offline fr0zen2

Just repeating what others have said but - it is a criminal offence

* Tell the police (they won't out you and won't care you've been punting)
* Give them details of your and the demanding paypal account (this will be traceable)
* Do not give in to any (more) demands

You will have to understand you may have to face the music on this to your partner but better than being terrorised for an indeterminate amount of time only to be outed.

Offline winkywanky

Yes, and tell us who the WG in question is.

They need their shit fucking up (fake bookings etc).

Offline AnthG

I am being scammed/ blackmailed by someone i paid through paypal (idiot that i am). They are threatening to tell my wife as they found me on facebook. No idea what to do! Help and advice appreciated

1. Does this person have any tangible provable information to give you your wife other than I seen Shaun for sex a few weeks ago? As if so why not just deny it to her? If I was married I would believe my partner over some random crazy.

2. Report all details to Action Fraud

External Link/Members Only

3. Deactivate your Facebook account, or at the very least make your friends hidden and take off your photo of yourself from it

4. Complain to PayPal that you were defrauded on their service.

5. Take a screen grab of their AW profile and PayPal account details in the payment page and everything else incase it gets closed down. (click printscreen button on your keyboard and paste it into MS paint and save it).

6. Post all of the details you have on this person on the forum. Including the print screen.

7. Have a look at the payment request email to see if it has the persons home address on it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline AnthG

Yes, and tell us who the WG in question is.

They need their shit fucking up (fake bookings etc).

+1000000

And post if you went around to her house for the booking as go to your local library to get her real name and etc from the electoral register to post up here.

Offline Squire Haggard

Got no way of getting in contact with her, got a request through paypal for £150 today. Gave her £200 on Friday

I would never do this and let this skank win. I would have gone to the cops with the evidence. Its a near certainty that she will keep asking for more.

Offline ShaunJo

I will post name once I get it sorted out. No never actually met her she scammed me and gave fake address.

Offline AnthG

PayPal is done by email addresses, therefore you should have her payment email address as part of the request. And the name on her paypal account which *should* match that on her bank account. I say should as if its a new PP account and hasn't been verified then maybe not. But other than this it needs to match the bank account name.

Offline AnthG

I will post name once I get it sorted out. No never actually met her she scammed me and gave fake address.

So how can she scam you? How does she know and be able to prove you're a punter?

Offline cotton

You must have been able to contact her to book her  :unknown:
Also as Anth says you must have her email if youve paid her via paypal.  Or you could pay her £1 vis paypal and include a message on paypal that youre going to go to the police if she contacts you again.
Personally i would forget the £200 , just draw a line in the sand that your not giving any more and if she harasses you further or contacts your wife you will go to the cops.

Offline ShaunJo

Yeah have contacted her now, forgotten about the 200 and explained blackmail is a criminal offence and will inform the police if she ever gets in contact again.

Offline Squire Haggard

Yeah have contacted her now, forgotten about the 200 and explained blackmail is a criminal offence and will inform the police if she ever gets in contact again.

Probably the best thing to do IMO.

Offline ik8133

How did they manage to get your details, was it through AW, Seeking or another site?

Offline ShaunJo

Details through exchanged through Kik app.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Good man.  :hi: :hi:

Don't let the cunt get you down.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline ik8133

Does kik, display your real name by chance?  I've been messaged in the past and the other person's real name was displayed.

I had the same through WA about six moths ago after speaking to a girl on Secret Benefits, she/he managed to get my wife's Facebook page.  I just ignored it and never heard any more. 

Offline Marcus0101

I appreciate you don't want to name her but did you first contact this girl through Craigslist by any chance? There was one on here Edinburgh based flagged up as being a scammer not long ago hence asking to see if it's the same one.

Offline ShaunJo

I appreciate you don't want to name her but did you first contact this girl through Craigslist by any chance? There was one on here Edinburgh based flagged up as being a scammer not long ago hence asking to see if it's the same one.

Was through a group on kik

Offline cotton

Does kik, display your real name by chance?  I've been messaged in the past and the other person's real name was displayed.

I had the same through WA about six moths ago after speaking to a girl on Secret Benefits, she/he managed to get my wife's Facebook page.  I just ignored it and never heard any more.
Kik only displays your real name if you give it your real name.  If you give the name Bertie Basset thats what it shows.

Offline ShaunJo

It was through the paypal transaction she got my real name.

I have declined the request so wait and see what happens now.

Offline ik8133

Was through a group on kik

Can you share which group it was?  I was on one the other day, Aberdeen UK Verified Hookers, obviously a scam as they wanted 50% of the fee upfront and the area they said that there were located, was in the middle of an industrial site!

Offline ShaunJo

It was Aberdeen Cuckold group. Since then she has left the groups she was in.

Offline CaptainHoratio

Was it a girl called Chloe Sangster by any chance?  Or Trixy Baby, Vikki Kirkland?

Offline winkywanky

Kik only displays your real name if you give it your real name.  If you give the name Bertie Basset thats what it shows.

Well that just goes to show it takes all sorts.

Offline ShaunJo

Was it a girl called Chloe Sangster by any chance?  Or Trixy Baby, Vikki Kirkland?

No E T are the initials.

Offline winkywanky

Offline ik8133

Well that just goes to show it takes all sorts.

Haha, took me a minute!  :lol:

Offline sonyvaio

Kik is based entirely on a user ID (kik account) and allows you to have whatever display name you want.

It doesn't share phone number / email etc. so as long as you don't put in identifiable information / profile photo  then its pretty anonymous

Offline wirehair

WARNING!!!

CuteKoala98 Aberdeen

External Link/Members Only

I've had hassle all day from this one on whatsapp. Stupidly I sent her a little money for some pics (I know...I know - broke my cardinal rule must have been the wine). She sends them then deletes them and comes back with a demand for more money or "I'll message your wife". Some how she got hold of my wife's Facebook page - maybe some whatsapp link thing? The demands came all day while I was trying to work so I saved all the messages, downloaded her SA profile and eventually said to her that I was going to the police as extortion carries a hefty jail term with all the evidence. Blocked her so of course she tries the same thing on another phone - blocked again. If there is any contact from her I will send the files to the Police - I might do that anyway.

Watch out - please don't be as stupid as I was. Lesson learnt and old SA profile deleted!

:angry: :angry:

It wasn’t this one was it?

Offline Harrymetsally

Reverse the Paypal charges, they are always on the side of the customer.  Say you do not recognise the charges.  Change your Paypal password too to make it legit.  GET ALL YOUR MONEY BACK.

If you messin with hookers prob best to get rid of the wife.  More funds for hookers, no headache.

Offline Harrymetsally

It wasn’t this one was it?

If you have your mobile number (as shown on whatsapp) attached to your Facebook people can look you up. 

Offline ShaunJo

Think it was the paypal email. Wish I had posted on here on Friday would of saved a fair bit...

Online oldmanking

we all have to be wary of adding anyone who we don't really know to all social media or apps....  i added a lady i know; or thought i knew quite well; to my whatsapp a short time ago, only for her picture to be something i'd expect to find on AW?  when i told her about it she was very red faced.  turns out the number she gave me was her 'business' one.  that was a very interesting conversation for sure. lol.

Offline Boinky

How many times must it be said on here.

Punting phone with a new sim you've never used before, a pay and go, you can dump the sim anytime linked to no social media at all.

I'm not married and still take this most basic of precautions.

Bank Transfers - No.
Paypal Transfers - No.

Cash and cash only -Yes and in person.

Doing anything else is just pointlessly exposing yourself to being scammed paying a deposit or leaving yourself open to more.

Offline RudeDolf

How does she has access to your facebook but you dont know hers? At any rate, change settings in your Fb and Mrs FB so general public cant find profiles.

Offline ShaunJo

How does she has access to your facebook but you dont know hers? At any rate, change settings in your Fb and Mrs FB so general public cant find profiles.

She had my real name through paypal. Then found me on FB i have blocked her on FB as I also had her real name.