Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [TOUTING/FAKE REVIEW] miss bumbum suzy cortrz  (Read 731 times)

jay_V

External Link/Members Only

texting her to see if she available then reply back yes and book a time with her for 30min for £120 and then when down to Mayfair where she was at. text her to say I'm here went upstair to her apartment  and wait at door then she open the door with her beautiful bum and in a gold bikini we start to walk in the bedroom she was grabbing my dick and shaking her bum when we walking. she lad on bed i was sucking her tits and kiss her bum and playing with her after she say let me suck your dick she did owo and licking my balls which feel good then she let do tit fuck with her big tits, great size for it then we got down to fucking can't believe fucking her wonderful peach bumbum she let dogg style in her anal and side ways, best bum i fuck and grabbing her bum after i cum, then we just rest and chat about stuff then I left. I had a great experience with miss bumbum there was no rush , I would see her again

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Dark_Gable

These touts need to try harder :dash:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Lool I wonder where her usual white knights are  :sarcastic:

Offline Dopedj

Lol  :wacko: these touts are relentless
So I guess bedpage is the replacement for backpage.

Offline JayEZ2K

texting her to see if she available then reply back yes and book a time with her for 30min for £120 and then when down to Mayfair where she was at. text her to say I'm here went upstair to her apartment  and wait at door then she open the door with her beautiful bum and in a gold bikini we start to walk in the bedroom she was grabbing my dick and shaking her bum when we walking. she lad on bed i was sucking her tits and kiss her bum and playing with her after she say let me suck your dick she did owo and licking my balls which feel good then she let do tit fuck with her big tits, great size for it then we got down to fucking can't believe fucking her wonderful peach bumbum she let dogg style in her anal and side ways, best bum i fuck and grabbing her bum after i cum, then we just rest and chat about stuff then I left. I had a great experience with miss bumbum there was no rush , I would see her again
Someone with enough money to blow £120 for a half hour will likely be competent enough to string along a coherent sentence with a little punctuation. Brazilian prossie, not so much.

IMO, touting should be a red flag against a WG. Reason being that it indicates that they are not good enough to earn positive reviews, which therefor means that they will likely provide poor service, or worse.

If you're reading this, annybrazilianmodel: Drop down you price, provide good service, and earn some legitimate reviews. If your service is really that phenomenal then after earning a substantial number of positive reviews you can consider adjusting your rate to the appropriate level.