Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 3some positions  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Outcallguy

Going to treat myself to a 3some post vaccination.

Wanted to know the best positions if there is such a thing?
In my head
1) two girls 69ing so two of us can be eating one pussy. Like a 2 girl bj but sharing pussy
2) taking one girl from behind whilst the other kicks her clit and my balls.
3) reverse cow girl so the girls can snog each other.

What others should I be trying?

Offline alabama1

Good luck with finding a girl who likes her clit kicked.  :lol:

Offline Jeffe

Have one sit on your cock the other your face.

You could stack them doing 1 in doggy while licking or playing with the others’ pussy and or arse (changing condoms breaks the flow of alternate fucking them in this position)

If you have one who is a good sucker and the other a good kisser then the beauty of a threesome is just lying back and get great head and have a snog at the same time  :dance:

Offline PunterNumber69

Good luck with finding a girl who likes her clit kicked.  :lol:
It's probably extra.

Offline Derrick101

The permutations are endless.... Only limited by your imagination ! :wacko:

Offline Outcallguy

Thanks the joys of phone keyboards.
Yes a good snog and a bj sounds perfect

Offline Punterperson1971

Going to treat myself to a 3some post vaccination.

Wanted to know the best positions if there is such a thing?
In my head
1) two girls 69ing so two of us can be eating one pussy. Like a 2 girl bj but sharing pussy
2) taking one girl from behind whilst the other kicks her clit and my balls.
3) reverse cow girl so the girls can snog each other.

What others should I be trying?
Saw my regular other day for a 3some and I eventually had her friend in cowgirl and regular on my face and my tongue in her pussy and ass

Offline Moby Dick

Can’t beat a Double BJ, with spitting, ball sucking and rimming.

Then ask them to take turns wearing a strap on.
Start with spit roast then DP both of them, 2 in the ass, 2 in the clunge.
Then swap over, get your ass fucked whilst the other sucks you off CIM followed by 3 way cum swap, dribbling on their tits and licking off.

That’s what I would do  :hi:

Offline JPin

Have one sit on your cock the other your face.

You could stack them doing 1 in doggy while licking or playing with the others’ pussy and or arse (changing condoms breaks the flow of alternate fucking them in this position)

If you have one who is a good sucker and the other a good kisser then the beauty of a threesome is just lying back and get great head and have a snog at the same time  :dance:

Excellent, yeah one sat on your face, the other on your cock is  :wackogirl:

Could stack them in mish position as well.

How about doing kinda daisy chain of oral? I did this once; so everyone lays down on the bed to form a circle, you're noshing a girl, that girl is noshing the next girl and then that one is noshing you. "The Circle of Pleasure"

How about one girl kneeling above/sat on the other's face, getting eaten out while facing you as you're fucking the one getting a face full and snogging the one doing the sitting?

Offline nbarnes

Can’t beat a Double BJ, with spitting, ball sucking and rimming.

Then ask them to take turns wearing a strap on.
Start with spit roast then DP both of them, 2 in the ass, 2 in the clunge.
Then swap over, get your ass fucked whilst the other sucks you off CIM followed by 3 way cum swap, dribbling on their tits and licking off.

That’s what I would do  :hi:

This.
Also, fuck one of them from behind while one does you from behind with a strap on - feels amazing.

Double BJs are incredible as well. 

Offline Suckmedead

Fav 3 some position has got to be
Getting my arse rimmed off (sitting on her face)
And the other lass giving me a bj

Offline Yankee41

My favorite position so far having one girl ride me cowgirl with the other behind her and fisting the first girls.  You want to talk about tight.

Double anal with a strap on is another favorite.

Double blowjob

Offline Yakata

Form a circle / triangle. You eat girl 1 pussy, girl 1 eats girl 2 pussy, girl 2 sucks you off.

You shag girl 1 doggy at end of bed while she eats girl 2 pussy at top of bed.

Girls in 69 while you shag the one on top from behind.

Offline Home Alone

This may be a bit of a radical suggestion; but two or three years ago, I wanted to set up an MFF to obliterate the memory of my only previous experience of the service from my very early days as a punter when I had more money than sense and was ticking various boxes that I'd never ticked before.

So I went onto the Northwest Regional Board and asked colleagues on there who, locally, were the best girls for delivering such a service. The best suggestion I received was to check the regional reviews to see which of the local SPs I liked the sound of and then, ideally, meet them separately and discuss with them what they felt most comfortable delivering.

Get preliminary ideas from here, by all means, so that you have a clear idea in your mind what you'd like; but if you discuss it with at least one of them first, I think you'll find that they buy into the idea of a truly memorable MFF if they know they're seeing a bloke who knows not only what he wants, but is asking for things they feel comfortable delivering.

I know that when the day dawned, I felt all three of us had a really good enjoyable time, as much because they'd involved in planning the way our time together was spent.