Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: where to buy tail butt plug in central scotland?  (Read 1170 times)

outthere123

I would quite like to pump a WG doggy style who is wearing a fox tail butt plug, but I can't buy one mail order to home for obvious reasons, anyone know where I can buy one near Edinburgh, Glasgow or Dundee? Failing that at a guess next option would be try to buy with cash a prepay debit card, then order it to a Po box or collect+ type shop somewhere any suggestions for a novice to these things?

Online Name Not Found

A Basil Brush fetish  :yahoo:  Well, now I've heard everything  :dash:

Offline Wonderwall88

Sure there will be sex shops sure there is one in leith?

Offline Knight Templar

I wonder if the OP is going to wear scarlet jacket and while jodhpurs and shout tally-ho while he is fucking her ,  :D :D

sorry shouldn't laugh but haven't come across anything like this before    :timeout:

Offline edinburgh1234

there is a shop on Elm Row (Edinburgh)  called private lines ask in their or ask them to order you one

Love honey accepts paypal then get it delivered to your work ..
or amazon do to
External Link/Members Only

then get it delivered to a collect+ point
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 10:53:07 am by edinburgh1234 »

Offline Happyjose

Might be worth giving these people a call

Make sure it's dishwasher safe. Boom Boom

Offline Knight Templar

there is a shop on Elm Row (Edinburgh)  called private lines ask in their or ask them to order you one

Love honey accepts paypal then get it delivered to your work ..
or amazon do to

then get it delivered to a collect+ point

I thought I had seen everything till I clicked on the link  , just goes to show there is something out there for everybody

outthere123

Cant use paypal, i'll try the local shops unless anyone can suggest a cash loaded prepay debit card to try?
Looks like fun to me. Boom boom!

Offline pilgrim

I presume you have a WG lined up to use this on?  Give her the cash and get her to order it and have it delivered to her place.  No hassle for you.  There are lots of other reasonable suggestions already mentioned.  Get a sex shop to order it for you, pay them cash.

Offline Squire Haggard

An Amazon review. Lets hope that it was with consenting foxes only.  :)

''It has been five days' and the foxes have not as of yet noticed that I've joined their number. I participate in their orgies, their hunts, and their childbirth. Never before have I felt more like I belonged; and this product finally gives me the ability to be myself, and to be one of them. In addition to that, it's simultaneously good looking, comfortable, and pleasurable when I'm doing my business; or just generally about my day. A full five stars for this amazing product, 10/10 would recommend to people of all ages!''