Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kelly jones - Lordswood  (Read 1970 times)

9 review(s) for kellyjones1 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DildoMeLee

External Link/Members Only

Very long time reader, I made this account just for this review!
Long story short, I punt once a month (as a little treat) and Ive seen most of the active girls in Kent, Its not a great selection but Kelly was by far the worst! So bad I made an account here to tell you. I never thought I'd leave a Neg because it hurts people reps and costs them money and the guy might be having a bad day etc etc. but here we are..

Kelly and I email/text back and forth for a while and I discuss what Im looking for and what I'd like her to dress in.. Nothing is to much trouble and its all going fine!
30min booking (Always only 30mins for me)
I admit I'm 5mins late, but I text on the way and all is well until I turn up. I'm pretty sure the house is abandon, she explains she is doing it up (ok fine, im not here for the house!) the only piece of furniture is a bed, and I would not like to see it under black light! Ok so its a bed.. its what im there for fine! now comes the good part... Im pertty sure it was not her texting as she had no clue what I wanted.
I explain, Im the guy that wanted the facesitting blah blah and the peach knickers from the free profile picture.
'Oh I dont have them and I dont do facesitting' she said. I explain its in the likes list.
Now Im a clean guy you'll have to trust me, I wash thoroughly twice a day anyway but again before my punts:

'you cant touch me because...germs'

wow! now because Im british I just nod and smile and accept my defeat, and get a handy with a condom.

Pros: She is hot, such a shame :(

Go easy on my first reveiw, I feel I should do some positive one to balance this out :)
Lee