Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good gfe girls near nottingham train station  (Read 722 times)

Offline gary03

I am in nottingham next friday going by train.any ideas for a gfe girl within walking distance of station age not important but no more than£100 please

Offline HailWood

Online badsin

Felines incall flat is approx 10/15 minutes walk from the station. However its £140 per hour :hi:

splodger69

I am in nottingham next friday going by train.any ideas for a gfe girl within walking distance of station age not important but no more than£100 please
search aw with NG1 postcode..... plenty of girls, usually touring but probably only half hour if £100 is max. Used to see HollyGoLightly in hotel near to the station.

Offline HailWood

Zara Louise perhaps for 30mins

Offline gary03

Thanks yes wasnt expecting too get more than 30 or 45 mins

Offline Bangers and Gash

30 odd minutes for £100.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Don't none of you fuckers ever go to Thailand - the bargirls would be laughing all the way to the nearest gold shop.

Offline Avg_Joe

wasn't there a fairly good asian that works from a flat near the motorpoint arena? which is just around the corner from the train station
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline maggotknob

The old Hickings Pentecost Dyers building which is now "apartments" is but 100 metres from the railway station and has, in the recent past, contained suitable ladies ...

Offline Avg_Joe

Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Space Invader

You just need to do your research - there are lots of FAF girls , mostly around £70 0r  £80 for 30 min , Hooters building across road from station usually has a couple, and the local hotels are regularly in use - I think the 'Asian / Thai near Motorpoint was probably Katie or Candy ( xxxx lol ) but do look !