Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for good massage with HE  (Read 1850 times)

Blyton90

Looking for a local(ish) to DN21 massage with HE. New to all this but I've had the fantasy for years.

Anyone point me in the right direction please?

Offline happyend

Would recommend a proper massage place, rather than a WG who will do a very half hearted massage, if this is what you are after.

As mentioned elsewhere Heavens Above Lincoln good if you want this service (and nothing more). Otherwise, Chinese Shop in Donny.

Blyton90

Thanks. Do you have the name of the one in Donny?

Blyton90

I'd prefer somewhere that isn't an obvious massage parlour with sexual services. I'd like the option to be on the table, but not a given...if that makes sense.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Would recommend a proper massage place, rather than a WG who will do a very half hearted massage, if this is what you are after.

As mentioned elsewhere Heavens Above Lincoln good if you want this service (and nothing more). Otherwise, Chinese Shop in Donny.

Hey Happy end have you been go the chinese in Donny ? Do they offer anything else or is it just a standard naked HR ending? I've been to a few chinese places and they are usually average and pot luck as to which girl you get.

Offline happyend

HE was offered from the off. Full access touching was ok, but no sign of anything more.