Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Struggling to find anything in Leicester  (Read 1068 times)

charlesthedragon

Hi Guys - new member long time viewer - most of my reviews would come form x Lounge and that's pretty saturated so will hold off for some independents in the future.  :rolleyes:

I don't consider myself a fussy man however i can't find anything near Leicester that i fancy fucking either there seems to be a ton of Roms, girls charging close to 100 for the 1/2 who should be closer to 50 and don't answer the phone or girls charging 150+ for the hour.  :dash:

I just want a good regular to fuck 60-80 for the half who answers the phone, is this so much to ask? Maybe i am just being to fussy!

Any help appreciated, i don't mind travelling out of Leicester as long as fairly close, been searching a 7 mile radius of LE1 - Rant over

Offline RedKettle

Have you looked at the link above for EM girls?  There are several for Leicester on there such as Brook, Ladychannal and Tolly.

Offline finky

As RedKettle mentioned, you have Tolly whose reviews I would agree with.

Then here is Jessy.bm, LadyChanel & MandyXXX - not managed to see them yet.

Then you have leicester thai massage who rotate girls, can be hit and miss. Also Oriental Faye, which I think also rotate girls, only been the once so can't confirm.

That's all I can think of from the top of my head

It would be interesting to hear your reviews of those at x lounge, not been for a long time and have noticed new names on the rota. Lily & Jaden were my faves, but I think that comes down to individual taste
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 10:41:47 pm by finky »