Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1 Hour FFM for £100 and all I got was a Bacon Butty  (Read 1968 times)

Offline xxlmuscles

I know, I know, "if it sounds too good to be true........."

But this really was a surreal punt, here's my review;
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=229603.0

What is the weirdest punt you've ever encounted?

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

xxl, glad to see this most bizarre punt getting a (potentially) wider audience.

One question I forgot to ask yesterday. What was the bacon butty like?

Offline Derrick101

Hilarious :lol:
Did he offer a choice of brown or tomato sauce?
Always a contentious topic.

Offline theoldmaggot

Sorry to hear of your experience but

It is the best mid week laughter on UKP for a while  :lol: :lol:

Offline threechilliman

Just had a read :lol:  :lol:

At what point during the 'punt' did you think 'I can't wait to put this review up'??

Offline xxlmuscles

Just had a read :lol:  :lol:

At what point during the 'punt' did you think 'I can't wait to put this review up'??

It was going through my mind. I half expected Jermery Beadle (candid camera) to jump out and say you've been framed :D :D :D

Offline winkywanky

Hilarious :lol:
Did he offer a choice of brown or tomato sauce?
Always a contentious topic.

Well I guess tomato ketchup would denote no penetrative action, since Cristal is on her monthly.

Whereas brown sauce might denote she was up for a bit of anal?  :lol:

Offline Derrick101

Well I guess tomato ketchup would denote no penetrative action, since Cristal is on her monthly.

Whereas brown sauce might denote she was up for a bit of anal?  :lol:

I'll never be able to put sauce on a bacon buttie again  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 03:31:28 pm by Derrick101 »

Offline dikmik

Were you not put off by the munter photos?...is that the husband / cook in photo 1?  :vomit:

Offline xxlmuscles

Were you not put off by the munter photos?...is that the husband / cook in photo 1?  :vomit:

No, that's not him. He had white checked trousers on :D :D

Offline winkywanky

Ah, because he's the chef, I get it!  :D

Offline threechilliman

It was going through my mind. I half expected Jermery Beadle (candid camera) to jump out and say you've been framed :D :D :D

Quality. I'd have stayed for the whole hour and enquired about a full english solely for the purpose of an amusing review!! Money down the drain but at least it'll make everyone laugh on here and all that.

Better luck next time and remember if it sounds too good to be true.....it'll be shite!

Offline winkywanky

Quality. I'd have stayed for the whole hour and enquired about a full english solely for the purpose of an amusing review!! Money down the drain but at least it'll make everyone laugh on here and all that.

Better luck next time and remember if it sounds too good to be true.....it'll be shite!

Hahahaha!

Stevenfun

I'm simply amazed the op went to the booking based on the strength of the "good lookers" in the photo.

I guess it takes all sorts.

Nevertheless his review was a legend.

Offline winkywanky

To be fair, one of them looks half reasonable  ;).

Stevenfun

I'm not sure I'd...pay for that. And I have eclectic tastes.

Online mr.bluesky

To be fair, one of them looks half reasonable  ;).

Have you been to Specsavers lately ? If not you need to go  soon  :scare:

Offline Boristheboy

That is hilariously strange! Thanks for the great laugh, although sorry it was sexually unsatisfactory.

Online mr.bluesky

Many years ago went to visit a working girl at her flat. Was shown to her bedroom and stripped off  and lay on the bed ready for some action when there was  a knock on the front door. The lady put on a robe and answered it. After a few minutes I could hear muffled talking. She comes back into the room and whispers for me to be very quiet as it was her parents had come to visit her so she asked me to quietly get dressed and go wait in my car for an hour . So she had to smuggle me out the front door. An hour later she phoned me back to resume the booking. Not before I asked her if she was expecting any more visitors. If it wasn't for the fact that I paid her upfront I would have just drove off. I had a smile to myself thinking I wonder if they know what their precious daughter gets up to.

Offline Waterhouse

Classic review OP.  Something to tell the grandkids when they're old enough  :lol:

This reminds me so much of the Julie Walters film, Personal Services... the punter sitting on the sofa inbetween her and a younger unit (not suggesting you were dressed in the same attire, though  :sarcastic:).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Have you been to Specsavers lately ? If not you need to go  soon  :scare:

20/20 vision, me  ;)  :D

Offline tazz

Their now down to £80 for an hour. If they were offering to pay me id turn them down let alone the other way.

Offline threechilliman

Their now down to £80 for an hour. If they were offering to pay me id turn them down let alone the other way.

Once they get down to a tenner it might be worth popping along.... for breakfast!

Offline winkywanky

...but only if it were 2 rashers of bacon and 2 fried eggs in the breakfast...

Online mr.bluesky

...but only if it were 2 rashers of bacon and 2 fried eggs in the breakfast...

I think the one in pink has tits like fried eggs  :D

Offline Boinky

Do you know if they're taking bookings yet for Xmas Dinner?    :P

Offline fairfield

Do you know if they're taking bookings yet for Xmas Dinner?    :P
Which of the 'turkeys' would you be stuffing?
But seriously, is that what goes for punting in the 'Land of my Fathers' - a sort of x-rated episode of Gavin & Stacey?

My own 'comedy' punt was nowhere near as surreal as Mr Muscles' - but can i can offer it as some kind of consolation? You are not alone, the bizarre IS out there - as Scully and Mulder would have said.
 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95439.0 - its been 2 years and i've still not punted with a chinese wg since.

Offline Bogof60

It's funny.
Not funny if it was me paying for it
But funny none the less.
Much kudos for OP for posting it though

:drinks:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Move on and do not repeat ever again.
Lesson learned.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Waterhouse

Move on and do not repeat ever again.
Lesson learned.
Reckon you ought to pay 'em a visit... give them the KTKT and make sure they deliver the goods that they advertise.  Set them straight.
 :lol:

Offline king tarzan

Reckon you ought to pay 'em a visit... give them the KTKT and make sure they deliver the goods that they advertise.  Set them straight.
 :lol:

No thanks...
The might like my korous  :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Waterhouse

No thanks...
The might like my korous  :lol: :lol:
Looks to me they're old enough to remember when it was first put on sale all those decades ago.  :lol: :lol:

Offline threechilliman

Which of the 'turkeys' would you be stuffing?
But seriously, is that what goes for punting in the 'Land of my Fathers' - a sort of x-rated episode of Gavin & Stacey?

My own 'comedy' punt was nowhere near as surreal as Mr Muscles' - but can i can offer it as some kind of consolation? You are not alone, the bizarre IS out there - as Scully and Mulder would have said.
 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95439.0 - its been 2 years and i've still not punted with a chinese wg since.

Just had a read and am now cleaning the coffee out of my keyboard.... :lol: :lol: :lol: