Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting under the influence of cannabis.  (Read 2208 times)

Offline wombat42

I tried that and it was rather good. It seemed to act as an aphrodisiac with heightened sensations. Obviously you have to be careful not to over do it.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 04:30:49 pm by wombat42 »

Offline Chorley

As somebody who experienced an epically shit punt due to a WG being high  on cannabis -and Christ knows what else :thumbsdown:- I can't say I agree.

But of course it's up to you want you do.  :)

Offline JonasG

Don't mind a WG being on something during the punt, as long as they go through with the services and are in a good mood.

Usually makes the punt lively and they show more enthusiasm/get into it more.

Offline wombat42

As somebody who experienced an epically shit punt due to a WG being high  on cannabis -and Christ knows what else :thumbsdown:- I can't say I agree.

But of course it's up to you want you do.  :)

It might have been the "what else" that screwed it up.

Offline Marmalade

A small amount of hashish can increase sociability and openness; but as with most drugs, only really enjoyable otherwise if both parties are off their faces to the same extent. Prossies on speed, high doses of caffeine or too much in the way of energy drinks tend to be the worse for me — strong mental stimulants can leave them disconnected from more basic cunt-and-cock grounding.

Offline peter purves

I tried that and it was rather good. It seemed to act as an aphrodisiac with heightened sensations. Obviously you have to be careful not to over do it.

Indeed  :wacko:

and unless it is not the skunk type.

I know many WGs refuse to see punters on drugs - don't blame em.

I think drugs can work effectively in the civvy world but not so sure in the punting world, and even less sure with one that is NOT a 'regular'
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline willie loman

If you like a smoke I m sure it will be fine, but its always better if both are singing from the same hymsheet.

Offline badsin

I have an occasional smoke. I don't smoke prior to any meet, although I do find it an aphrodisiac personally.
However, I have had long term regulars who enjoyed a spliff, and had some epic sex whilst under the influence :hi:

vw

Stick a  review up to show us how good it was.  :D

Offline dicksmith

I think I'd just be wasting my money, all I'd want to do is eat onion rings and fall asleep  :D

Offline RogerBoner

I haven't tried sex on marijuana in years because I got very lazy. Even hashcakes make me interested in other things. In my student days invitingly a girl in for coffee was a sort of pass. Having a spliff on the floor in front of the gas fire was more of a cert but I'd be happy just listening to the music. So it was a rule break linked to a lowering of inhibitions.
There could easily be a new thread covering all recreational drugs but I'm reluctant to start it as I've done too many but the sex is never good on any drug especially alcohol.

Offline Marmalade

I’d only do drugs in places where it is legal or de facto legal. Too much hassle to worry about otherwise. But based on past experience from years ago and some clinical research, smoking a spliff when I was a youngster wasn’t too big a deal though I can’t say it actually ever got me laid. As said above, too easy a tendency to just chill out and listen to music but always a chance of getting cosy. With ST prossie situations I wouldn’t worry if she was taking it (as long as not in my house or anywhere near my house) but smoking it myself I’d have to remember not to waste time doing fuck all (the stoner’s ‘disease’).

But the stuff on sale today in Amsterdam bears no comparison, just takes your fucking head off. Ok for wandering around with a blissfully moronic grin for several hours but not for much that involves connecting more than two dots with a straight line.

The only regular drug I’ve tried in past days that was certifiably good for long prolonged sex if both of you were doing a line or two was a snort of coke. The comparison with hashish is awesome. Hashish: time stops while you do fuck all. Coke: time stops while you keep doing it (and doing and doing it).

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Is it forbidden to discuss use of illegal drugs on here in this way?

vw

Is it forbidden to discuss use of illegal drugs on here in this way?

Noting in the rules, but unwise to say too much IMO.   Might incriminate self or some judgemental prossies ban partyboys. 

Offline Tricky Dickie

One thing I’d be worried about is drugs or drink affecting my judgement. God knows I’m not one of the OW, no CIM, no RO crowd. But it’s always a balance. I wouldn’t like to wake up in the morning thinking “I did what? Down to the clinic...”

Slutclaire

Like with any drug I would be rather cautious so as not to compromise my rational capacities too much.
You might engage in risky behaviour you otherwise would not and later regret.
I don’t need drugs to enhance this type of  experience anyway, too good on its own 😉

Offline dizietsmae

I don't drink or smoke but I do vape skunk most days, but its like drinking for me so I wouldn't do it before I drove or went punting, wouldn't want to impair the experience. 

Although stoned sex is fun its more of a relationship, fuck buddy thing for me, I want to be on te ball for punting because I am usually aiming for very vigorous sex with prossies   :drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

I don't drink or smoke but I do vape skunk most days, but its like drinking for me so I wouldn't do it before I drove or went punting, wouldn't want to impair the experience. 

Although stoned sex is fun its more of a relationship, fuck buddy thing for me, I want to be on te ball for punting because I am usually aiming for very vigorous sex with prossies   :drinks:

I worry if you were driving to and from the meet?

Offline wombat42

Its bonkers to do a punt after a heavy cannabis session but just a bit of weed gives it an edge fo me, like just having a beer or two. You must not get to the stsge where your judgement is impaired.

Offline G.Raff

On the odd occasion that I tried it, I found that cannabis makes me lazy and sleepy, but I'd like to explore this further in the sexual/aphrodisiac context.

What variety do peeps use? Are there any differences in the high it brings?

Offline wombat42

On the odd occasion that I tried it, I found that cannabis makes me lazy and sleepy, but I'd like to explore this further in the sexual/aphrodisiac context.

What variety do peeps use? Are there any differences in the high it brings?

Some strains of weed like white widow make you energetic and creative. Obviously the soporific strains are not helpful.

External Link/Members Only)

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 11:10:40 am by wombat42 »

Offline Thepacifist

I'm pro cannabis and don't apologise for that. I started punting in the RLD in Amsterdam where I would wander and monger with spliff in hand. My experience has been that the kush and cheese (indica) made me last longer. Getting a bj while smoking a spliff is still on the bucket list.

Autopunter

I was spontaneously given a spliff by a WG once while she gave me a blow job, and it was amazing. But generally speaking I find taking drugs of any sort (including alcohol) interferes with my ability to reliably enjoy a punt, especially if it's with a relative stranger. It works better if you know each other (have been on weed, coke or booze in my ten plus years of punting), but nowadays I don't generally indulge unless offered; in fact I rather like to go on a punt after a big night out instead of during one, as sex chases away the fumes of a come-down quite nicely. Pot sex is something I would do with a GF more than a WG.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 04:03:23 pm by Autopunter »

Offline badsin

Do you use a herbal vapouriser? Do you need to prepare the weed in any way?
 :hi:

Offline BlueRock

I use a vaporizer that fits a standard ecig box mod. You just need to grind up your herb  but to be honest it doesn't feel as good to puff on as a spliff or better still a blunt. It creeps up so you go from normal to very stoned. Also it seems a vape can stone you with far less weed than a spliff.
I smoke super strong varieties like widow, orange bud, haze always found it makes me horny but we're all different. If I find a WG who's 4:20 friendly I'd punt stoned.

Offline wombat42

I use a vaporizer that fits a standard ecig box mod. You just need to grind up your herb  but to be honest it doesn't feel as good to puff on as a spliff or better still a blunt. It creeps up so you go from normal to very stoned. Also it seems a vape can stone you with far less weed than a spliff.
I smoke super strong varieties like widow, orange bud, haze always found it makes me horny but we're all different. If I find a WG who's 4:20 friendly I'd punt stoned.

Pax 3 is the most chic stealthy dry herb vaporizer on the market although it is expensive: External Link/Members Only

Offline Blazed

I'd say I smoke a joint or two before I visit a WG about 75% of the time.

I know it's pretty cliche, but having an orgasm whilst high is pretty great.

I never turn up to a booking stinking of it, or very obviously high, though.

Nor does it make me act like a total twat either, which will obviously ruin the booking haha.

Offline Blazed

I was spontaneously given a spliff by a WG once while she gave me a blow job, and it was amazing. But generally speaking I find taking drugs of any sort (including alcohol) interferes with my ability to reliably enjoy a punt, especially if it's with a relative stranger. It works better if you know each other (have been on weed, coke or booze in my ten plus years of punting), but nowadays I don't generally indulge unless offered; in fact I rather like to go on a punt after a big night out instead of during one, as sex chases away the fumes of a come-down quite nicely. Pot sex is something I would do with a GF more than a WG.

Haha wait a sec, the WG actually provided the weed on this punt?

Whoever she is, please PM me ;)

Offline badsin

Pax 3 is the most chic stealthy dry herb vaporizer on the market although it is expensive: External Link/Members Only

Jees, thats more than I spend on a punt :wackogirl:

Offline wombat42

Jees, thats more than I spend on a punt :wackogirl:

There are strong rumours that they are coming out with an even more chic and expensive Pax 4 very soon.

Danger!WillRobinson

Would never punt under the influence of anything - too bothered about not being able to perform and thus wasting money.

On the issue of vapes, though, I'd recommend this (but with the glass mouthpiece)

External Link/Members Only

Offline dizietsmae

Do you use a herbal vapouriser? Do you need to prepare the weed in any way?
 :hi:

I use a Mighty vape, best one for weed, and yeah basically smoke skunk mostly, stoned sex is great but it is its own thing  :drinks:

Loz if you thought the Pax vape was expensive this is mine: External Link/Members Only

Best 240 notes I've spent, well worth it versus a punt or two ;)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 06:45:32 pm by dizietsmae »

Offline DastardlyDick

How do you vape skunk?

Offline badsin

How do you vape skunk?

Using a herbal vapouriser, links on posts above this to Amazon stocked products  :hi:

Danger!WillRobinson

Offline iCruise

I tried it a few times last year, I just get way to tired and sleepy. Truth is smoking is only fun with a few friends, having a laugh and doing stupid things.

But for punting, as enjoyable as it was... I felt like I had to put twice the effort in. Smoking does make you lazy af.

spiceboy

I haven't taken any weed or dope in years as most of the time it either made me sleepy or ill and zaps my energy so based on this the punt would be a waste of time.
I do see a wg who likes to smoke it usually before I've arrived and has offered it to me.
An ex of mine used to like using amyl nitrate during sex which was a surreal experience the first couple of times.

Offline Massagetugga

Getting a bj while smoking a spliff is still on the bucket list.

Just watch out for hot rocks falling when you take a toke  :scare:

I smoked for about 15 years every day. Not skunk/grass solid hash. Used to make me last forever which I suppose was good and bad. With a WG (when I was younger and used to sauna punt) although it felt great because of being more relaxed it was sometimes difficult to change state of mind towards coming when time was running short. The girls were usually good at speeding things up mind you. It was good at home with the missus who wasn't on the clock. Probably not surprising but stopping smoking definitely had me on a hare trigger for a good while which was a surprising unwanted result.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 04:50:38 pm by Massagetugga »