Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best massage and happy ending south east  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Angela50

Who gave the best deep tissue massage who also does happy ending.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Who gave the best deep tissue massage who also does happy ending.

May I suggest you do some of your own legwork searching the site, and share some of your own experiences (in the form of reviews) before asking for such things.
External Link/Members Only

Offline timsussex

The SouthEast is a large region, from  Southampton to Margate or from Eastbourne to Milton Keynes can easily take 3 hours driving or even longer on Public transport.

So after doing your homework you should also give us a hint as to where you are based and how long you are willing to travel 

Offline Angela50

My post was aimed at being a general discussion. For what ever reason I may be passing any part of the south east.

Offline Fuzzyduck

My post was aimed at being a general discussion. For what ever reason I may be passing any part of the south east.

Should we infer from your reply that you have no intention of sharing any of your recent punting successes and disappointments?

Offline Dbi123

Guys if you cant answer jsut dont read it.....he is only asking for suggestions not your orders....

Offline Fuzzyduck

Guys if you cant answer jsut dont read it.....he is only asking for suggestions not your orders....

Yes, and you were successful recently doing that weren't you? I can actually help him, but want to ascertain whether he's credible or not. Currently you and he are 2 peas in a pod.

Offline Angela50

I only visit one shop. And it has been well reviewed before. I was wanting some others opinions who like me have not posted reviews before. Maybe away of getting a better view of the current standard of girls. I frequent at rean Thai massage in Andover. 

Offline Fuzzyduck

I only visit one shop. And it has been well reviewed before. I was wanting some others opinions who like me have not posted reviews before. Maybe away of getting a better view of the current standard of girls. I frequent at rean Thai massage in Andover.

Sorry this is a piss-poor excuse. All reviews have value, even if only to document that standards haven't slipped or perhaps there's a new girl or they fixed the shower. The last review I could see was 6 months ago. You should think about contributing to the site and then people might take you seriously. If you're too lazy to do that, then you know where the search button is.

Offline Angela50

I will review on my next visit.

Offline Angela50

Fuzzy duck. Could  you share your knowledge. Thankyou