Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TrippleSSTanya (Ebony) - Coventry Incall - TOFTT  (Read 2478 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6135560) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AndromedaX

External Link/Members Only

Date - July 2021
Price - £70 hh
Comms - Booked on the same day throgh text, was fast and responsive
Location - New-ish build house 5 mins drive from city centre, east of London Road Cemetery. Decent residential area, not the most discreet, but there weren't any prying eyes. Room was fit for purpose, clean shower.

The Lady - With blurred pics, can't always be 100% sure its her, but it is quite representative of her. Similar thickness but not that tight/fit. Carries some chub on her belly but not off putting, just natural for someone carrying that weight/thickness. Petite 5'4 frame is about correct. I thought she was facially attractive. natural and flawless face, full lips, with long braided hair at the time. Good dental hygiene, shaven below with big clit lips if you're into that. Natural A-B cups.

Arrived at her place and she swiftly ushered me in, got a welcome hug. Shower offered and taken. Got in the room and started with some teasing and FK to get me up for 5 mins, was engaging and didn't hold back, some tongue but not deep. Then moved on to OWO, was able to DT (I'm average sized) and payed attention to my balls as well. Done with passion and with eye contact. Rubber on and started with her on top, she can ride. Then moved on to finish in doggy, wonderful sight and had good recoil. Finished on the clock and she allowed me to shower after. Water was offered and left with a goodbye smooch.

Conclusion - Very Good VFM with an attractive woman and services delivered with enthusiasm. On the list for me to return to some day if I'm in town, but I've got a long list that I want to tick off. 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 11:06:10 am by AndromedaX »

Offline Oralseeker

She quoted me extra for owo so I didn't bother

Offline AndromedaX

I didn't discuss specifics with her, just confirmed that she could provide whatever is on the AW list. Then I just winged it, I got lucky I guess.

Offline Oralseeker

Nice one. Glad you had a good time

Offline Jasonk71

The stupid hoe can't do basic maths. £70 for 30mins & £150 for 60mins

Offline Oralseeker

I'll have two half hours please