Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chaba - massage + FS in stratford  (Read 3881 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5636571) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]
15 review(s) for Sweet Chaba (8 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Lord walker

External Link/Members Only

She's been reviewed before so will keep this to the points.
Saw Chaba this afternoon based off various reviews, needed a massage with a bit of extras, pics seemed ok and reviews weren't too bad either.

Comms - 7/10
Texted earlier in the morning for an afternoon booking. Replied within 15 mins with rates and postcode. On text she only offered massage and b2b. Fixed time. Only annoying bit is she keeps messaging every hour or so asking for confirmation.

As others have mentioned, she is in a quite residential road, away from the train station. I took a cab, figured it would be easier. There is apparently a parking option too, Chaba texted the details, but can't remember details.

Looks - 7/10
She looks slimmer in her pictures, probably a couple of sizes bigger in real life. She is short, 5ft 2in or thereabouts, not fat, not far, somewhere in the middle. She does have huge knockers, which are fun to play with. Must be 40+

Meet:
Was let in to the house, others have mentioned hearing other people in the house, I didn't hear or see anyone when I entered but did hear someone come in during my visit.
She works out of a small room that has a bed but the action happens on the massage table.

Was offered b2b for £80 and fs for £100 for an hour. Went for FS.
Started with massage which was alright, but felt like she has a 5 min routine she repeats for 30 mins. She rubbed my back a bit too much to the point that I felt too hot. Bit on the harder side, the massage, still a bit sore in my legs.
She is quite chatty, which is good to get comfortable, but she does tend to talk too much.
No cc swipes, unfortunately. Massage was pretty average

Was asked to turn over after 25 mins, massaged my legs and thighs vigorously for 5 mins. Then cleaned the member and went into owo, which was good, but didn't last more than 2-3 mins.
Like I said, all the action happens on the massage table, which is not the most comfortable place. Started in missionary and I slowly climbed onto the table with her head hanging off and pounded away for a goodish bit.
She then came on top and I fondled her chebs, onto doggy. Asked for anal, which was on offer.

As others have mentioned, her pussy and butthole have taken a good bit of pounding and are loose, so doggy didn't work for me. Asked for oral and then hand finish. I wanted to finish on her tits but she refused. Came and splashed on her walls  :)

VFM - yes, you won't get fs, owo and anal for £100 easily.

Would I return - No. I'm more of a massage guy, FS doesn't work for me (realized after a few punts). But for those of you who are into it, not a bad option.

I'm giving a positive because of all the options and she's quite pleasant.

Offline BayEuro

Does anybody seen her recently ?
Didn’t seen her for a while and she has no any adverts at all ?

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
Does anybody seen her recently ?
Didn’t seen her for a while and she has no any adverts at all ?

Is there a reason you aren’t contributing reviews since joining in 2021?
Looking at your previous posts you seem active?
Including this girl?

Offline Bangman

I've seen her many times but yes.. she has left the business I believe