Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So... Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT)? - LONDON  (Read 1343059 times)

Offline PilotMan

External Link/Members Only

Mia Star

But not sure if TGTBT/B&S

She looks familiar,  I'm sure she's had another profile before.

Offline chema

She looks familiar,  I'm sure she's had another profile before.

i was tempted to book her, then i moved to surrey for a while, when i moved back in london, she moved to surrey...
She has been around for a while, not sure if this is a different profile

Offline tergil

Okay that's my list download for now!!
Interested to hear comments on these SPs

Offline tazz

Offline PilotMan

There's a Greek Goddess in the city, anyone seen her? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nationality "British" - looks like a Rom.

Profile reads like it was created by AI

Offline MLawro93

Nationality "British" - looks like a Rom.

Profile reads like it was created by AI

Probably an understated risk in this hobby. AI is getting to point where it can generate fake people, fake content, fake voices, etc.

Online Punting2022

any new intel ttps://www.adultwork.com/7341068 or External Link/Members Only

Online jamiekinkxxx

any new intel ttps://www.adultwork.com/7341068 or External Link/Members Only

alas not.... but just look at that arse! wow!  :thumbsup:

Offline FiveKnuckles

Offline The_Don

Thanks Marvellous!!
May be worth a P&D

Currently list £180 of extras on top of the 1 hour base rate, which has jumped £20 in the last few months on this 1 profile

A/W feed back can be taken with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO but it can have its uses

dannyapps (10)    16/09/2023 14:17    Seeking Services
     Text the evening before to agree on a time. Sent a text again on the morning to confirm the booking. Stood outside like a fool no answer .

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+447776749752

CIM but no OWO  :unknown:

The profile likes/enjoys list looks a few options not ticked or offered  :unknown:

"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
Being Filmed
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Face Sitting
Facials
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Massage
Modeling
Oral
Parties
Rimming (receiving)
Striptease

Sept 23

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nov 23

« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 10:24:18 am by The_Don »

Offline nohey1

Nicole_xxxx

She's only 5'0"

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Thinking ot TOFTTing this one. As i'm coming from outside London i'm a little 'meh' about how genuine this profile is. Whats the odds of this being real?

Offline Bornslippy

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=25533

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=19882
I used to fuck this one in luton. She actually gave me pretty good service, then the kissing stopped and she bloated out. Looks like shes lost a bit of weight again 👍
Her pussy was lovely to eat.
Probably p&d I guess

Offline tergil

Thinking ot TOFTTing this one. As i'm coming from outside London i'm a little 'meh' about how genuine this profile is. Whats the odds of this being real?

I think she's real. I texted her and she sent me the name of the hotel she staying at. The pictures in her AW profile match with the pictures on the hotel website!! I was not able to find the time to meet her and havent contacted her since then

She has a VS advert with a video --- External Link/Members Only..

Offline Rayray23k

I think she's real. I texted her and she sent me the name of the hotel she staying at. The pictures in her AW profile match with the pictures on the hotel website!! I was not able to find the time to meet her and havent contacted her since then

She has a VS advert with a video --- External Link/Members Only..

I don't want to sound like the typical skeptic but that vid is off putting.

Offline tergil

I don't want to sound like the typical skeptic but that vid is off putting.

Yeh  :D   It's all so fake, cant be sure

Offline nohey1

Yeah, i think i'll leave it on that account.

Offline expeller

She is on Whatsapp and has enhanced tits.

Offline Prince

She looks over 50. Maybe late 50s.

P

Offline Shadow314

I am quite intrigued by this one:
Claims to be 45, add a few years obviously: unlikely she's new to the game. Has anyone seen her before?

Looks like part of the same stable as Evelina/Alena and a few others External Link/Members Only

Offline arrow0404

Looks like part of the same stable as Evelina/Alena and a few others External Link/Members Only

Your right look at the guys tats there the same

Offline PilotMan

The air brushing on some of these photos is laughable.

She must have used a few different filters / apps - the filtering affects her appearance and looks so that she has a different face structure according to what app / filter she is using.

She is younger in some of the pictures too.

Either way, expect to be disappointed upon arrival.

Offline Moneyd

She must have used a few different filters / apps - the filtering affects her appearance and looks so that she has a different face structure according to what app / filter she is using.

She is younger in some of the pictures too.

Either way, expect to be disappointed upon arrival.

Yeah I agree. I won’t be going anywhere this one.

Offline Bigjimmyjones

Do you mean you think she's a he? I'm curious. Surely not because of how short she claims to be. How many 5ft trans men are there?!

Offline tergil

Do you mean you think she's a he? I'm curious. Surely not because of how short she claims to be. How many 5ft trans men are there?!

Her tits are fake and her body is so toned it's probably liposuction. I've seen this a lot with Brasilians
I think many on here think all south americans are trans for some reason!!
Personally I think her video looks weird

Offline Fuzzyduck

Have you ever seen a 5 foot adult that looks like this? One looks at the vid and I thought "trans" but, admittedly, I think half the Brazilians reviewed on here look like sus.

Offline Bigjimmyjones

Have you ever seen a 5 foot adult that looks like this? One looks at the vid and I thought "trans" but, admittedly, I think half the Brazilians reviewed on here look like sus.

This is what causes my confusion. She looks very toned but at the same time how often do you come across 5ft tall grown men. The body looks too petite to be a man surely? No Adam's apple from what I can see too

Offline MLawro93

I don't believe she is trans. Honestly, there is a far too much trans hysteria these days. A slight whiff of a "masculine" feature, and they are trans.  :lol:

How sure are we the 5ft description is actually accurate?

Offline whoya.kiddin

Absolutely.

Offline arrow0404

I like the look of this one but she said 50 extra for FK    :wackogirl:

Bet it will be piss poor if you pay it

Offline palatino

Your right look at the guys tats there the same

Well done for recognising the tats! I can also see the curtains are the same in both profiles, as is the Marylebone location as per profile.