Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Scarlet X - Burton  (Read 761 times)

Offline WarrenS

Has anyone seen her, or had any trouble seeing her?

I booked with her last Friday (31/11/21), comms were good, even confirming that morning that the meet was still okay when she ask to meet an hour earlier, I was happy to do so.

So I turned up and parked just around the corner from the postcode she gave me, and messaged her as she asked, I arrived 5 minutes before the agreed time. I heard nothing, gave her a call at the agreed time of meet, which rang through to answer phone, then waited about 10 minutes minutes and messaged her again, nothing again.

I then thought she may have forgotten that we agreed an hour earlier than originally, so I messaged here again nearer that time, again nothing, gave her another call, rang through to answer phone again, left a message. I then left.

It was all very disappointing and a let down.

Online GoldTop

Should this not be reported as a negative review?

Offline Dodgelad

I've tried many times and now given up! She only accepts texts has her microphone doesn't work :unknown: I've had her having car troubles, birthday etc... She's very polite and chatty over text, just don't know what her background is!

Offline WarrenS

I've tried many times and now given up! She only accepts texts has her microphone doesn't work :unknown: I've had her having car troubles, birthday etc... She's very polite and chatty over text, just don't know what her background is!

Ah, okay, I am not the only one, shame, there are not many natural redheads around (claimed natural redheads anyway).

Offline WarrenS

Should this not be reported as a negative review?

Yes I will do, just wanted to see if it was a common thing, she does have 32 reviews on AW