Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Using the term 'Pro$$ies' shows a total lack of respect.  (Read 13897 times)

SamanthaRose

Far from whinging, simply saying just because YOU don't fancy punting with me, there is no need to be so rude about someone who made a genuine mistake, which I apologised for. If I had remembered them posts, I wouldnt have joined this site to ask to be removed aha. I don't get why people who hate prostitutes so much would be on a punting forum. X

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Far from whinging, simply saying just because YOU don't fancy punting with me, there is no need to be so rude about someone who made a genuine mistake, which I apologised for. If I had remembered them posts, I wouldnt have joined this site to ask to be removed aha. I don't get why people who hate prostitutes so much would be on a punting forum. X
I honestly don't mind you, but you have been far from honest, if you had forgot what you wrote you would not have edited an hour before you post on this thread (your first post); you were trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

We don't hate prostitutes the good ones get praise and good reviews which does wonders for their business some even re-tweet it; the bad ones rightfully get told they are bad. The thing prossies forget is a punt might be 3 days work to some men and for him to have his time talked away, have a prossie chat about her kids and husband and then refuse to kiss (despite "loving DFK it makes me so horny") and then bad sex where she counts the spiders on ceiling is frankly insulting. Imagine if you went to a £100 a head restaurant and the waiter openly spat in your food.

James999

there is no need to be so rude about someone who made a genuine mistake,

Your only "mistake" was you thinking you could get away with it. you've been caught out, that doesn't make what you did a mistake, it simply means you've been caught lying  :unknown:

SamanthaRose

I came on here, saw the post, joined and commented (albeit the comment wasnt approved for awhile) and then I went to search on AW forum to see if I had commented somewhere, and saw that I had. In which case I edited them (instead of deleting) because I no longer agreed with what I had said. I'm not as stupid  as I've portrayed myself on here and I did know that the original comments would still be readable. Like I said a few pages up, I must have commented on there after having a bad day or something. I genuinely didn't remember it. I'll openly admit that I fucked up and made myself look like a tit., but I apologised.

And for the record, I like to think I'm a half decent "prossie". 100% understand some won't find me attractive, but those who do will be greeted with everything on my likes list

Offline madeinwales56

I came on here, saw the post, joined and commented (albeit the comment wasnt approved for awhile) and then I went to search on AW forum to see if I had commented somewhere, and saw that I had. In which case I edited them (instead of deleting) because I no longer agreed with what I had said. I'm not as stupid  as I've portrayed myself on here and I did know that the original comments would still be readable. Like I said a few pages up, I must have commented on there after having a bad day or something. I genuinely didn't remember it. I'll openly admit that I fucked up and made myself look like a tit., but I apologised.

And for the record, I like to think I'm a half decent "prossie". 100% understand some won't find me attractive, but those who do will be greeted with everything on my likes list

... and that's touting and (apart from the fact that you've been caught out lying, offer bareback sex and have contributed nothing but bollocks to this forum) worthy of a ban.

SamanthaRose

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Bareback sex?? No way lol
There are videos on your profile offering it. And not meaning to shit stir, but you said the punters on here probably have small dicks (paraphrased) but he's not exactly King Dong.

Offline smiths

Its not about hate for some of us, its about lying low lifes like yourself posting shit on a punting forum, its NOT a WGs forum. After reading the absolute crap you have posted you come across to me as a touting cunt, badly by the way, hoping to drum up some business.

SamanthaRose

All my content is done with my long term partner as stated on my profile.

I have never done bareback with a client. I find it very offensive that you've even suggested that. Potientally business damaging bullshit there. Someones not allowed to defend themselves and say they actually do all the services on their likes list, but the likes of you are allowed to defamate girls by stating they offer bareback services. Wrong.

SamanthaRose

Its not about hate for some of us, its about lying low lifes like yourself posting shit on a punting forum, its NOT a WGs forum. After reading the absolute crap you have posted you come across to me as a touting cunt, badly by the way, hoping to drum up some business.

You can clearly see from my AW profile that I get more than enough "business". I joined this site in an attempt to defend myself to people who ( I found very funny up until now) are clearly incapable of listening, and understanding that everybody fucks up and makes mistakes. I wasn't aware prositutes weren't allowed to post on this site. Punters post on AW so had assumed we were allowed.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
All my content is done with my long term partner as stated on my profile.

I have never done bareback with a client. I find it very offensive that you've even suggested that. Potientally business damaging bullshit there. Someones not allowed to defend themselves and say they actually do all the services on their likes list, but the likes of you are allowed to defamate girls by stating they offer bareback services. Wrong.
I never said you offered it to clients. If a punter only wanted bareback and he saw your videos before making a booking he could get the wrong idea, AW is an advertising platform and I'm sure most punters see it as being representative as to what is on offer.

Offline smiths

You can clearly see from my AW profile that I get more than enough "business". I joined this site in an attempt to defend myself to people who ( I found very funny up until now) are clearly incapable of listening, and understanding that everybody fucks up and makes mistakes. I wasn't aware prositutes weren't allowed to post on this site. Punters post on AW so had assumed we were allowed.

I have NO idea or interest in how many punters you really get, I didn't post WGs weren't allowed to post on this site, once again your lack of brain power shines through. :rolleyes:

James999

All my content is done with my long term partner

:lol: never heard that excuse before  :sarcastic:

SamanthaRose

I state in my FAQ's that bareback content is done with someone that I trust. X

James999

I joined this site in an attempt to defend myself to people who ( I found very funny up until now)

So you found them funny till they outed you for lying  :sarcastic:

SamanthaRose

:lol: never heard that excuse before  :sarcastic:

All you have to do is look through my videos to notice that they are all done with the same cock.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

Sam, I told you to stop digging two days ago, heed my advice. Go out, have a coffee. Ad Misericordiam (look it up) doesn't work on here.

James999

I state in my FAQ's that bareback content is done with someone that I trust.

But how do people know that wasn't another one of your "mistakes"  :sarcastic:

SamanthaRose

So you found them funny till they outed you for lying  :sarcastic:

I found them funny until you've accused me of lying when I genuinely made a mistake aha. You can't honestly think that someone would be stupid enough to join a forum to defend themselves, KNOWING they'd done the alledged crime? You can clearly see I edited my original posts on AWF, if I wanted to make out I never said anything, I would have just deleted them. Instead I admitted I'd fucked up, apologised straight away when I realised I had infact said something derogatory about this site a YEAR ago. I'm a woman, I change my mind daily, think how much changing I can do in a year....

James999

I found them funny until you've accused me of lying You can't honestly think that someone would be stupid enough to join a forum to defend themselves, KNOWING they'd done

Well you did

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only I like the irony in this one where you talk about Flabby bellies  :sarcastic:

SamanthaRose

I did stop. Until people once again started being very rude about me.

And just so you know, 2 years ago I was in an incredibly abusive relationship, where he made me gain 10 stone along with battering the shit out of me, just so other men wouldn't find me attractive. I couldn't leave the house, wear nice clothes or even have a mobile phone. I have now lost 8 1/2 stone of that extra weight and got my life mostly back on track. Big fucking deal that I'm not a supermodel. I'm not your type of woman. That does not give you the right to throw names around when you have no idea of the effect they will have.

Should never have posted on here. Sorry.

SamanthaRose

The sign of an insecure newbie girl trying to fit in with what the other girls were saying. I'd forgotten about it. Removed and apologised for the comments. If you can't accept an apology and are this abusive to women then its no wonder you have to pay for sex.

Lesson learnt. Thankyou

Offline madeinwales56

And just so you know, 2 years ago I was in an incredibly abusive relationship, where he made me gain 10 stone along with battering the shit out of me, just so other men wouldn't find me attractive. I couldn't leave the house, wear nice clothes or even have a mobile phone. I have now lost 8 1/2 stone of that extra weight and got my life mostly back on track. Big fucking deal that I'm not a supermodel. I'm not your type of woman. That does not give you the right to throw names around when you have no idea of the effect they will have.

Good. Now FUCK OFF

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

Sam this isn't like other forums like pro$$ienet, Ad Misericordiam doesn't work on here.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
The sign of an insecure newbie girl trying to fit in with what the other girls were saying. I'd forgotten about it. Removed and apologised for the comments. If you can't accept an apology and are this abusive to women then its no wonder you have to pay for sex.

Lesson learnt. Thankyou
Looks like Ben was right all along. I spoke to a parlour girl who said she was grateful that the men she sees have paid off her mortgage for her and she can go on holiday twice a year. It seems some prossies don't share that opinion and think all the "clients" and "gents" that see them are sad disgusting wankers, even at £120 a pop. Talk about doing a Ratner.

Offline Bangers and Gash

In a nutshell....

Just fuck off

.... this is a punters forum - go whinge and tout over on safe.

:hi:

James999

Throw names? So it's ok for you to say the guys on here have got small cocks and big bellies, but we must musn't mention your appearance, despite the fact that you're selling your body as a commodity  :thumbsup:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Throw names? So it's ok for you to say the guys on here have got small cocks and big bellies (possibly true) but we must musn't mention your appearance, despite the fact that you're selling your body as a commodity  :thumbsup:
And from the videos, her Ex has a small cock and a big belly. He makes Mr Average look like Peter North.

James999

no wonder you have to pay for sex.

The thing is guys here are cool with paying for sex, obviously the fact that you have to sell yourself gives you issues, look on the bright side, if you study and work hard one day you may be able to stack shelves at a supermarket, you're obviously not very good at interacting with people so probably best you work nights when the store's closed  :hi:

Offline smiths

Lesson learnt. Thankyou

And fuck off to lying rubbish.

Offline madeinwales56

Thank fuck Samantha Rose has gone. Surprised she lasted so long. I wouldn't mind betting her business takes a nosedive from now on. Stupid fucking girl.

yorkshire123

Well I've had one shite day (personal stuff) but thanks to a fat, thick, forgetful, lying prossie & the dog with a bone input from the usual suspects on here my mood has changed for the better, cheers guys  :hi:

Offline RedKettle

Throw names? So it's ok for you to say the guys on here have got small cocks and big bellies, but we must musn't mention your appearance, despite the fact that you're selling your body as a commodity  :thumbsup:

not often I agree with you, but spot on in this case.  :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

I was put on lifetime pre-mod on the other forum for using the word pro$$ie.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Quite right. You have no place on a feminazi wanker site.  :D

Offline OutForJustice80

Wow. This thread is amazing, so glad I happened to click on it.

Sterling work by Ali Katt at various points in this epic. I think I was fortunate enough to actually have her banning reason appear in the middle of me reading it (or I just didn't notice it until the perfect moment) and it made me do a big old LOL at my desk.

Strong work.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Wow. This thread is amazing, so glad I happened to click on it.

Sterling work by Ali Katt at various points in this epic. I think I was fortunate enough to actually have her banning reason appear in the middle of me reading it (or I just didn't notice it until the perfect moment) and it made me do a big old LOL at my desk.

Strong work.
As flattering as that is, all she had to do was listen to me from the start, but I think Admin was more than fair. I doubt her opinion of this site has changed can you imagine her next post on Adultwank forums or saafe, this will save her some time she can copy and paste it:

I said I had made a mistake and they were so rude called me fat, ugly and all the names under the sun, one even called me the c bomb and told me fuck off, unfricking believable. One guy even said I was a barebacker to try and undermine me. I have never even offered it. And someone had the gall to say my ex has a small dick, all I can say is put your nob where my mouth is. It's true what the girls say: "a site run by misodjenists and sexiest pigs". You can't even have an opinion or be a woman on that tinpot site with out being banned. I am bloody fuming. Still, never mind girls I've got to go and see one of my regular gents who respects me and doesn't view me as thick or a submarine (a large vessel for semen).

Offline BillGoldberg

Well Chloe Kisses and Wife4Rent are cunts, the latter is also a filthy bb skank, and I've never heard of the any of the others.
But basically who gives a fuck about who they are? Nobody with any sense would touch them with somebody else's cock or cash!

Totally agree
I remember, before I knew any better, trying to have a reasonable conversation with that cunt Chloe Kisses on PNet

Stupid cunt she is, disagree with that whore, who always has to get the last word in, and she'll get that dickless, gutless,  JokePimp supreme Galahad to ban you
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 11:01:21 am by BillGoldberg »

Offline Marmalade

People tie themselves in knots over the word "respect" and there is much confusion about it. Respect means holding someone in esteem for who/what they are/do/say. The object of respect in that sentence is quite clear.

If a good tradesman comes to a house to fix the plumbing, the houseowner owes that good tradesman respect for doing a good job. There is a prima facie assumption that he/she will do a good job otherwise the householder wouldn't have invited him there in the first place.

That respect is respect for the office that the tradesman is fulfilling. If he/she fucks up and makes a mess of the job then he/she is clearly not a good tradesman and cannot be respected for being a good tradesman. The predicate has ceased to exist.

Should you in that case be respecting the tradesman as a "person?" That doesn't follow, since you probably don't know him/her as a person outside of his tradesman activity. It isn't even any of your business. But what you do owe him/her is politeness.

Politeness is not the same as respect. It is a cultural thing and relates to you as an individual within society. It comes from the Latin politus and means refined or elegant. Hence 'polite company.' It is probably linked to both the Latin and Greek words polis, meaning a city and ideas of good citizenship and civility. In other words, how a decent person wants to behave, and you owe another person politeness since you owe it to yourself to be polite.

Respect can and should go of the window if there is nothing to respect, but politeness is more tactical. English manners were developed partly to keep the lower classes in their place, but also as a form of etiquette to enjoy good society. There are of course times when politeness, as generally understood, is incorrect. Imagine the Artful Dodger sneaking into a gentlemen's club in a past century. After getting past the doorman, who might say, "Sorry lad, but you aren't admitted here;" the first recourse of the assembled gentlemen might be, "You! Out with you this minute!" and the second, "Out of here, you young bounder, before I thrash you!" The third might be grabbing him by the scruff of the neck and whispering, "See you, you little cunt: if I catch you round here again I'm going to . . . ." [various horrific expletives describing the hell to which the malcontent would be cast]. If the young lad appeared at the poor house, a charitable institution, or a school, then very different tactics might and perhaps should apply.

It all depends on context. If a prossie comes on here and posts as a person (who merely happens to work as a prostitute) then she generally gets respect. Respect is always earned, as the saying goes. This simply restates what I said above: it has to have a predicate. It's a transitive verb. (You have to think very carefully who and why she would come on here.) It generally means human insights, appreciable to anyone, particularly punters on here as that is the context. But the role that is being respected is that of the poster.

A prossie could be an utter fucking cunt as a prostitute and come on here with an expose of the foul tricks she uses against punters purely with the intention of helping those that aren't so fucking thick as to fall for them. (Unusual, but she would might conceivably get respect as a poster, if not as a prostitute.)

Prossies who come on UKP are not acting within their role as a prossie unless it is P.R. (ie touting). They earn or fail to earn respect based on what they post. It might reflect on their work, but a stupid cunt who posts shite may still be a good shag.

When you meet a prossie, i.e. on the punt, there is a requirement for politeness within the context of the punt (e.g. it may or may not include talking dirty or doing a lot of things that would not be polite outside of the punt). Whether she earns respect is a different mater altogether and probably better judged afterwards, just as you would judge the work of any tradesperson after carefully considering the work at your leisure, not just how you felt at the time.

When people review prossies on UKP, they are not on a punt. They are not the prossies' "friends" or vice-versa. There is no requirement for respect where there was nothing to respect (though on most punts there is usually at least some shred of both good and both points, so respect the good things, just as you might respect a plumber for being smart and efficient with good communication but give a negative if water poured all over the floor by the time his white van disappeared. In that case, he/she would have failed to earn respect overall as he/she had not fulfilled what is reasonably expected of a good tradesperson, and saying lots of nice things is both plain dumb and disrespectful to other punters who have given you honest, helpful information).

As for prossies who think we should use 'respectful' terms, rather than 'polite' terms, they are talking bollocks; and if they think we should use polite terms about them that indicate undeserved respect when we are not even on a punt with them, they are talking bollocks on stilts with a fairy banner.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 07:35:49 pm by Marmalade »

carefree

Prossie, and if people dont like it i will still call them prossies.

Jesus, I've far better things to worry about, like my next meeting with a lucky prossie :thumbsup:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I suppose some prossies get upset with the word as they have put themselves on a pedestal and believe they are far better and more deserving than others and therefor should not be classed as the same as all the other prossies out there.  They are the ones who feel they are defined by the job they do rather than who they actually are which is quite sad if that's all they see themselves as.  I work as a prossie, it doesn't define who I am as a person so the term does not bother me.  I am a prossie during my working hours and when I go home I am a wife and mother and friend and sister etc.  Its a job title at the end of the day and should mean nothing more than that. 
Getting upset over a job title is a waste of time and energy and if it upsets you that much find a different job with a title you don't mind.  If you choose to become a prossie don't moan when the title is used.  It s just a shortened term of prostitute after all.  Yes, anyone who gets paid for any sexual services be it a hand job or full sex is a prostitute regardless of if you work from a scummy council flat or a high end apartment. 
I notice the only ones who have come on here to object end up being the ones who start ranting about how punters are sad and 'have' to pay for sex to get any.  That to me shows quite a lot about the person.  Not happy to be called by their real job title but happy to give abuse to the very people who keep her in clothes, food and anything else she has to pay for.  I feel they need to have a very good look at themselves and try to discover why they find the term so offensive as it shows something wrong with them somewhere

Hooker, prossie, whore, floosie etc all mean the same thing and I don't find any of them offensive as they are just differing terms to describe the job I choose to do.   I actually use the word prossie to describe my job all the time as it is quicker than typing out prostitute

Adding the $$ was done to describe the rip off merchants who want the money but don't want to work for it and they obviously hate the term as it shows them for what they really are.  Lazy money grabbers who con punters as much as they can.  I have not seen the $$ used to describe a good prossie who works hard and does not lie on her profile

Offline Marmalade

Another excellent post by a person who just happens to work as a prossie.

Offline cueball

Good post dani, proddie is like bricky, chippy etc. It's just a shortened term, nowt in it

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have not seen the $$ used to describe a good prossie who works hard and does not lie on her profile

I like that, 'does not lie on her profile', she can lie on my anytime.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I prefer to use the following terms;

Agency Girl - Those who work for an escort agency

Parlour Girl - Those who work in massage parlours

Working Girl - Those who work independently of agencies   and parlours

Offline Sonny Crockett

I associate the word prostitute with ladies who work the streets and pick men up from there.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I prefer to use the following terms;

Agency Girl - Those who work for an escort agency

Parlour Girl - Those who work in massage parlours

Working Girl - Those who work independently of agencies   and parlours

From the dictionary -

prostitute - noun 

a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money; whore; harlot.
a man who engages in sexual acts for money.
a person who willingly uses his or her talent or ability in a base and unworthy way, usually for money.

So it doesn't matter how you try to dress it up if you sell sex for money you're a prostitute, the abbreviated version of that is prossie nothing derogatory in that.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I still call them ladies. It is feminists who call them women!

Offline cueball

I just call them lasses now, I'm on a tablet and got sick of typing pro$$ie or prossie, bloody auto correct already causes me enough bother.

Lasses will do, we're on a punting forum. It's all punters and prossies on here (see I typed it then).

Females are lasses where I'm from, whether you pay to podge em or just pay after.