Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Within 3 miles of palmers green/Enfield  (Read 1690 times)

Nhsi

Want a decent punt, inclusive of owo, preferably cim but not essential. Slim, attractive, preferably not a grotty old flat with a different bulgar in each room. Hoping to spend £60 or less for half hour. Crossed off my list are British beauty, sexydaniella, Carlyrose (yuck), alicya, and a few more locals I can't remember, so please don't recommend those. Thanks guys!

I'm a last minute kinda guy, and honestly I'm finding it so difficult to find anyone available last minute.

abdul

Want a decent punt, inclusive of owo, preferably cim but not essential. Slim, attractive, preferably not a grotty old flat with a different bulgar in each room. Hoping to spend £60 or less for half hour. Crossed off my list are British beauty, sexydaniella, Carlyrose (yuck), alicya, and a few more locals I can't remember, so please don't recommend those. Thanks guys!

I'm a last minute kinda guy, and honestly I'm finding it so difficult to find anyone available last minute.

It's normal specially in this surrounding area but you may find some Romanian dirty skanks with all of your above mentioned requirements for last minute booking. So better avoid the last minute attempt :hi:

Offline PatrickCarnes

Naughty Danna in Finsbury Park is a good girl. Check her on Adultwork to see if she's slim and attractive enough for you. She did cim when i saw her about a year ago.

Offline PatrickCarnes

JUst checked and Naughty Danna is not listed on AW.

abdul

JUst checked and Naughty Danna is not listed on AW.

She is listed on AW External Link/Members Only one of my regular very hot provides very good services great enthusiasm :hi:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 01:42:57 am by abdul »

Offline PatrickCarnes

She is listed on AW External Link/Members Only one of my regular very hot provides very good services great enthusiasm :hi:

I was looking under Haringey.

Offline bediscrete

Recommendations or reviews for any of those you mention would always be appreciated.
Thanks

Offline davidgood

I was looking under Haringey.

She was in Haringey, but the flat she has now is in Islington.

I did a review on here when I saw her earlier this year. She is a good Romanian girl and VFM.

Regards,

davidgood

Nhsi

Well it appears my area is sadly sparse!